tre

ellejensenstole noora's lipstick

ellejensen
stole noora's lipstick.
376 likes | 27 comments

evamohn2 ELLE 😍

loglady99 oh so that's where my lipstick went ..

loglady99 you look good tho 😘

isakyaki wow elle 👀

chrisschistad hello gorgeous

ellevillevillde ^^^^^ @evamohn2 @therealsanabakkoush @stas_a_vaere_chris @loglady99

stas_a_vaere_chris you go girl!!!

I smiled and put my phone down. Five more days until the party. The party Chris invited me to. I know that shouldn't excite me, but it secretly did. Noora finally came walking out of school and I dragged her along with me. "We have to go to the supermarket and then straight to Eva's. The buss meeting starts in forty-five minutes," I announced. Noora looked up from her phone slightly and nodded rather absentmindedly. I grinned, "who's texting you?"

Noora groaned, "what do you think?"

"It's that William guy, isn't it?" I nudged her playfully and chuckled. Noora acted as if she found William terrible, but she secretly liked him. She just didn't realize it yet.

"He won't leave me alone!" she exclaimed, "he's constantly staring at me in school, and when I'm out of his sight he texts me or stalks me on instagram. It's really annoying."

I smirked, "sure it is." Noora's jaw dropped and she softly punched my arm.

"You don't believe me? Here, read. See how annoying he is for yourself," she handed me the phone and I started reading.

Willhelm: you're just going to keep ignoring me, aren't you?

Willhelm: you can't keep this up for ever.

Noora: sure i can

Willhelm: just proved yourself wrong

Willhelm: you'll come to the party on Friday, right?

Noora: yes, i will :)

Willhelm: good.

"Noora, he is so cute!" I screamed, "he's double texting you the entire time, do you even realize how much that affects his ego?"

Noora laughed, "it's not that bad."

"He's seriously crossing lines for you. Even checking in if you're still coming Friday night. God, please just date him already," I grinned.

"I don't like him, Elle. Not like that. He's nice to me, but I've seen how he is with Vilde and with her a lot of other girls. Plus he only likes me because I don't want him. As soon as I give in, I'll just be like the rest of them," she sighed.

"What if you won't be? I mean, if he didn't really like you, wouldn't he have given up already? It's nothing for a boy like William Magnusson to try so hard. It destroys his reputation," I stated.

"He's known for getting everything he wants. If he gives up on hooking up with me now, then he'll lose his reputation. As long as he's still chasing me and telling his friends it's for the sole purpose of me getting into his bed, his beloved reputation is fine," Noora fired back. I thought about it and then shrugged.

"I think you should give the poor boy a chance already," from that moment on, we walked towards the supermarket in silence. Inside, I grabbed a bag of potato chips, showing it to Noora and asking if it's a good choice.

"Yes, those are delicious," Noora agreed. We payed for the chips and then walked out of the store, in the direction of Eva's house. "So, Chris commented on your instagram," Noora started, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, she said something like 'you go girl!'," I responded, acting like I didn't know what — or rather whom —Noora was referring to.

She rolled her eyes, "I meant Chris Schistad, dummy."

"Oh, yeah, that.." I mumbled, "yeah that's right."

"Have you talked to him, like, other than lunch?" Noora asked, "you didn't even know his name at lunch."

"I have, actually. In the courtyard before you came out of the school. He invited me to William's party and gave me his number so he could text me the address," I told her.

"Oh my god," she squealed, "I don't know whether to love or hate this. You've got to be careful, though. He's still a lying, cheating bastard."

"I know," I sighed, "that's the downside to all this. He seems like a nice guy and all but with the stories I've heard about him, even before I transferred to Nissen.. I don't know, it just feels like I've had my heart broken by that guy already."

Noora nodded, "I get what you mean. My heart aches for those poor girls he's played every time I see him. I mean, they're so naive, thinking they can change him while they can't, but they mean well. It's not their fault he's like this."

I shook my head, "unfortunately not," I sighed, "because if it was they'd know how to fix him."