うずまきナルト

うずまきナルト
Naruto Uzumaki

...---...

"Hey, you!"

Jiraya sighed, because he had once again, been caught in the midst of doing his research. He turned around to find a tall man, well built, and if Jiraya hadn't done research on women, he'd have definitely done research on this man.

"What do you want?" Jiraya drawled as he turned away from the hole in the fence. He closed his book and put it away in his bag, not even paying attention to the disgusted look on the man's face.

"I want you to train my student."

At that, Jiraya scoffed and laughed. "What makes you think I will?"

"You wouldn't want me to shout that a man is peeping through the fence at the bathhouse, right?"

Jiraya paled. So much for being blatant about his research.

...—...

After the horrible encounter with the Sannin, Satoshi had left his blonde student in the man's care. Though he was always protective over Naruto, he'd figured that Naruto Uzumkaki would be kept decently safe in the grabby hands of Jiraya, the Toad Sannin.

Actually, the first time he had me thrown over a cliff—

Nah, Naruto will be fine.

...—...

"Why the heck do I gotta do this Jutsu?!"

"Because you look attractive as a woman. Keep it up, it also trains your stamina."

...—...

For the next few weeks, Naruto Uzumaki has been trained and used as an advantage for research under Jiraya, the Toad Sannin.

And Satoshi sees more of himself every time he sees Naruto, day after day. He sees more of that blue-eyed Hokage with spiky blonde hair and a bubbly personality. And he just hopes that won't change, ever.

I can never wish privilege or entitlement for you.

But I do wish that you can never go through the pain of losing people again.

...---...