Chapter Thirty-Two

miyako
みやこ

...---...

[When Naruto Graduates]

Miyako and Sakura Haruno--known as the Hunter Duo [They're still working on a better name]. Together they take missions from each village, earning a high reputation. However, their identities are unknown.

Their origins are unknown. They are rumored to be rogues who decided to help villages out--criminals trying to do good.

Today they're at Suna, handling a revolt against Gaara Sabaku.

"Gaara-san, I request you don't move around that much. The sand that wrapped around your neck left it swollen. We'll stay here for you, okay?"

"Satoshi-san said you'd come one day. He said you're a friend. I trust you."

[When Team Seven Goes to the Land of Waves]

"Sakura, Inari-san sent me a letter. There's a few Konoha nin at the Land of Waves, he says that they'll only cause more trouble with Gato."

"I think we should leave it to them, Miyako."

But what Miyako didn't tell Sakura was that Inari stated in the letter:

Hunter Duo,

Chou-san (that's the name I made up for you, because of your mask), Gato has been growing more powerful since Tazuna-oji has been building the bridge. Today he came home with a group of ninja from Konoha, and I don't like them. They're not like you two, they won't last against Gato.

They told me their names: Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke (he didn't want to say his last name), Naruto Uzumaki (he's a bit too loud, I hate it), and Sakura Haruno. I still don't like them. Please come here if you can.

I only trust you.

From, Inari

Miyako sealed the letter away after that. She wanted to make sure Sakura (the one she knew) wouldn't read this.

[One and a Half Months Before the Chunin Exam Takes Place]

"Miyako, let's go to Konoha. We haven't been there in a while."

...---...

AND FHE BOOK IS BACK. I don't know you readers noticed, but this book went gone for like a day or two..like completely missing. It was missing from my works site, my profile, and another reader's (thanks titania030 for taking my the time to inform me that the book was missing from your library, really appreciate it because otherwise I would have just thought it was a problem only on my profile) library. But I guess wattpad fixed it (the connection issues on my laptop were gone also, so I guess all the problems are fixed??) and my book is back. Thank you wattpad for whatever you did to fix it. I seriously thought this book would be gone forever.

Anyways, Sorry for the short chapter! But I promise you that the next next one will be a very long one [it's about the chunin exams]! Now that I look at it, it will actually be a really long one...a lot of intensity...yeah haha. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. :]