うずまきナルト

うずまきナルト
Naruto Uzumaki
"Satoshi."

...---...

Going up against a Sannin?

Satoshi had done that once--against Tsunade--and failed miserably. He was defeated with only a finger.

And sure, Madara was possibly leveled with the Sannin, but--

It doesn't count...We didn't defeat him.

But...isn't it...this is the way to defeat him?

But, Satoshi knew Orochimaru would still put up a fight--dattebayo! I'm gonna practice!

...---...

I think I should step it up a little bit...

Wait, what are you doing? Don't use the Kyuubi chakr--

It was too late. Satoshi had powered the orange chakra into the Jutsu he wanted--only for it to explode on not only his hands, but on his entire body. He flew back and was thrown against a large tree.

"Argh! What the heck, Kurama?!"

I told you not to--

"I didn't hear you!"

I guess it couldn't get through your thick skull.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Satoshi asked, frustrated. He held his burnt hands (they suffered most of the impact) and contemplated reaching in his pouch and wrapping them up. But, he figured that it would hurt more.

You can't use the Kyuubi chakra anymore. I'm sorry, Naruto...

...---...

A good moment for silence--"Argh! I need water!"

The door to the apartment swung open and Hideki nearly jumped out of his skin--after spending nearly three hour of total silence in the apartment, by himself, he'd grown used to it. But then this stupid dobe has to go and ruin it...!

I was just fine all alone.

Hideki sighed, figuring that the peaceful solitude he eased himself into was now gone. "What did you do now?" He asked, but the question fell silent on Satoshi's ears as he exclaimed his complaints and frustration.

"Cold water! Cold water--!" Hideki stood up from the couch, stalked over to where the dobe went--into the kitchen--and amusedly watched as Satoshi ran his hands under water.

Wait, what is that--Hideki squinted his eyes and peered over Satoshi's shoulder for a better glance. He saw that Satoshi's hands were both scratched and burnt badly--to the point where steam rose when the wound and the water collided.

What the heck?

"Dobe, that's not gonna help something that severe." He deadpanned, but inwardly wondered, how the heck did he get that? What stupid mistake did he do? Yet, the darker parts of his mind ran with numerous thoughts and questions--to which he pushed away, because he definitely was not going to be worrying over this stupid dobe.