うちはサスケ

うちはサスケ
Sasuke Uchiha

...---...

Some Uchiha development...really liked this one.

Also I'm planning to update daily, because I have a bunch of pre-written chapters that I wanna publish, up until I can finish the last chapter. Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter! :]

...---...

"Sasuke, you had another nightmare..."

After the Uchiha Massacre, and the incident where Sasuke Uchiha found a speck of blood on the floor, Sasuke has stayed unwillingly at Hideki's apartment--the one he shared with Satoshi, his messy roommate.

What was worse?

Sasuke had to live with the two of them, while they argued about anything they could.

"I'm fine."

"Sasuke, you're not fine," Hideki stated, rubbing the Uchiha's back lightly. "Tell me what happened."

Sasuke Uchiha was about to open his mouth and let all the details of his dream spill out. He felt as though he could trust Hideki, but a part of his mind said--it's not about you trusting Hideki,

It's about you being strong.

"I'm fine," Sasuke growled as he edged away from the man's touch. "Go away."

"I can't go away, this is my apartment." Hideki responded monotonously from behind Sasuke.

Sasuke had always wondered how Hideki had this monotone voice that stuck with him--it reminded him of himself, and even worse, Itachi.

Hideki left without a word--which was 'so like him,' in Sasuke's opinion--and walked down the small hallway, perhaps to start preparing breakfast for the three of them. Sasuke took his leave as an opportunity to start unpacking the rest of his clothing and cramming stacks of them into the empty cabinet Hideki left for him.

However, Sasuke ended up opening the wrong cabinet, to find a set of kunai, katanas, shuriken, and chakra wire clattering throughout the cabinet.

Woah, Sasuke thought. He knew Hideki was a trained Shinobi, but not as experienced to have this many katana--just how much did he used how efficient was he with them?

And so when he stalked to the kitchen to eat breakfast (that consisted of horribly scrambled eggs mixed with tomatoes), he held up one of the katanas--for Sasuke, it was drastically heavy, making him wonder just how much training Hideki went through--and demanded,

"Train me."

...---...

"What do you mean, 'no'?" Sasuke growled, breakfast long forgotten. The aching of his arm was still throbbing, from having to carry the katana for so long. "Train me."

"No." Hideki repeated as he took a bite from his breakfast. His stoic persona held back the disgusted scowl as he reminded himself to never cook anything other than cakes and pastries. "I will not train you."