Chapter One

I just forgot the hassle of updating a book, since I haven't written in a long time. But I'm determined to make this story end in its right place, or at least some good place! But this time of year is when testing comes around, and all of them are seriously difficult. Luckily, I wrote this out! I hope you enjoy it!

...---...

"Naruto! Sasuke!" Said guys turned to see their medic teammate running towards them, Kakashi in tow. Her eyes showed relief but unease as she approached them. Before saying anything else, she embraced them first.

"Are you okay?" She asked once she pulled away, scanning their bodies with a calculating eye. "Oh, good, you're fine. I think you both already know this, but nothing changed!"

"Sakura, we might not have changed, but it doesn't mean that the Jutsu didn't work." Naruto murmured. "I don't know what I did wrong, but now..."

Sakura looked down, eyebrows furrowed. She contemplated what would happen now. They couldn't just barge into Konoha now; they'd be viewed as foreigners and enemies. What can they do now?

She closed her eyes and leaned on a forest tree. Unconsciously, she spread her chakra to her teammates. Naruto was still recovering from shock, Sasuke was pacing the floor, and Kakashi was in the trees--is this the right time to be reading a book?

Focusing on the plan, she inwardly planned out all the things they were supposed to accomplish in this timeline. With us being from the future, she thought. We won't be able to work from the inside, like we wanted.

"I guess..." she mumbled before speaking up. "We may not be able to work from the inside like expected, but we can still do something. We can go and tell the Hokage--"

"How do we get into the village? I doubt they'd just let our team that looks just like people of Konoha into their village. We'd be viewed as imposters." Sasuke retorted.

"Easy, we henge." She responded. "And we keep that henge up. We work from disguises, that works too."

By that time, Naruto had been fine. So he turned to them and said, "We have to stick together. We only reveal our identities to Hiruzen, Tsunade, Jiraya, maybe Gaara. They were the superior ones of power during the war."

Kakashi jumped down from the tree. "We can't waste anymore time. And we can't all work on one thing at once, so each of us needs a separate job. Naruto, you should become an ambassador of Konoha, and get as much village's on our side. Sasuke, focus on the Akatsuki. Sakura, you're teaching a genin team. I'll tell the Third to put Team Seven with me--"

"Hold up, I'm teaching a genin team?" Sakura whined. "Why can't I--"

"You have to serve as an example for my team, to teach younger Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura to become stronger and smarter like you guys. Also, you have to stay behind to improve the hospital and medic nins. But when you're not on duty, you can work with Sasuke."

Sasuke eyed the medic wearily. Although the pinkette got over her infatuation, Sasuke was sure she would worry about him getting hurt (like she did with everyone) the whole time they'd be together. It was just as bad as her fawning.

"Alright, lets henge." They all nodded. Soon, Naruto's blonde hair and whiskers transformed to brown hair and peach skin. Kakashi's silver hair went to a short onyx, while his mask peeled away to reveal a square-ish shaped face rather than his narrow one. Sasuke only had to alter his hairstyle to make himself look different, whom Sakura replaced her hair with shorter (two inches beneath her ears), auburn hair.

"Hey, who invited the dude?" Naruto asked, pointing at her. She scowled and punched him lightly on the shoulder as the rest chuckled. "Ow, sorry. Okay, let's head in now."

They all nodded and used the trees as a tower to gaze down the forest from. Once they found the rode leading to Konoha, they hid their chakra signatures and walked along. Once the gate got in view, they hid behind a tree.

"What's the plan?" Sakura said as she eyed the two chunin at the gates.

"We walk into Konoha." Sasuke deadpanned.

"It's not like we'll be able to." Sakura shot back. "Even though we've henged, it's not a normal thing to see a group of people walking into Konoha; aren't they trained to recognize every single citizen of the village so no imposter comes in?"

"I think it'd be difficult to do that, Sakura. Remembering people is hard," Naruto murmured. "But...it'd be a good thing to add when I become Hokage." The three of them looked at him. "Look, I know it's not the right time. But...I never got to, okay? Three years of a war was what was at hand."

"Continuing," Kakashi stated. "How about we let them capture us? Then they'll bring us to the Hokage and there, we can--"

"Haven't you forgotten?" Sasuke cut in. "The Hokage is the one who decides if we are interrogated by T&I; we won't even have enough time to tell him. Even if we do request to speak with him privately, I doubt that would happen; no one would want to be alone with a group of foreigners, especially with this dude with short hair that replaced Sakura."

"Shut up, Sasuke!" She whispered. "And of course you'd know about that because of your experience." Sasuke glared at her, to which she rolled her eyes. "Its the only chance we get in telling the Hokage and getting into the village. We do whatever it takes to talk to him in private."

"Okay," Naruto concluded before anyone could argue.

"Lets go."

夢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें