Note

Yes, I am back with another fan fiction! This just came into mind and I wanted to write it out. I hope you enjoy it!

Warning: includes LGBT material (but not like mature scenes, just pairings). So haters, please go read another story.

And yes, I'm starting to write these kinds of stories. It's time I start letting my true self out and branching my writing to new places. Thank you for supporting my other book and I hope you like this one as well!

...---...

Description Again (Sorry):

"Even if we don't do this, there will be nothing left for us here. Do you think we'll be able to survive the aftermath of this war?"

A second chance--it's what he suggested. A chance to prevent anything from happening. A chance to save everyone.

"If all these things had already occurred, then what was his purpose of going back?"

He would be the guide.

"I'm your new sensei."

She would be the strength.

"You're Naruto Uzumaki."

"Y-yeah, well, come in.."

He would be the glue.

"I forgive you."

And he'd be the spy.

But second chances don't always go just right.

...---...

"Naruto has us. Sasuke has us. Kakashi has his partner. They all have someone to fall back to--when the turmoil of doubt and sorrow overwhelms them." She whispered as she turned away.

She didn't care if her words were heard, she just needed to let it out.

"But me--they don't understand...they can't understand..."

"I will." Sakura looked to the speaker in shock.

...---...

Dream - Noun

Definition: 1. a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep. 2. an unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy.

"It didn't happen, Sakura."