Chapter Twenty-Seven

春野サクラ
Sakura Haruno

...---...

Happy holidays! :] I probably and hopefully will post again soon.

...—...

Team Seven was a repetition of history.

Naruto Uzumaki, like his godfather, Jiraya, fled Konoha to watch over their teammate--to Naruto, Sasuke; and to Jiraya, Orochimaru. Both desired world peace. Both had an unrequited love with their female teammates.

Sasuke Uchiha, like his past mentor, Orochimaru, left Konoha in search of power. Both were specialists in ninjutsu.

Sakura Haruno, like her mentor, Tsunade Senju, became experts in the medical field and had immense, superhuman strength. Both earned their inspiration to become better through the losses of the two people they loved (Sakura's was less worse, considering the fact that they didn't die).

Kakashi Hatake, like Hiruzen Sarutobi, became Hokage of Konohagakure.

And the most striking similarity: they all fell apart.

The only difference was, Team Seven fell apart for a second time.

...---...

Sakura Haruno never expected to become acquaintances with her.

...---...

Kakashi Hatake, hidden under the identity of Raideshi, smirked as he read the morning's paper. Apparently, someone had broken into ROOT'S base, freeing two members, and leaving ruins of the building behind. Many were injured, leaving the entire base dysfunctional--broken grounds, torn apart buildings, anything to make ROOT broken.

You've made your first move, Sakura.