"Hey." I say as I close the door behind me.

She flicks her gaze over to me and smiles, "Hey."

"Okay, what's wrong?" I ask as I sit next to her.

She sighs, "Get comfy, it's complicated."

I laugh and nod, "Good thing I'm a great listener."

•Ryder's POV•

"They've been up there for ages, what do you think is taking them so long?" Josh asks.

"They're girls, give them time." I reply.

"How are you not barging in there right now?" Trent asks, I'm not really sure when he came.

I sigh and shrug, "She needs Claire right now, they'll talk and sort it out. Then I'll talk to her."

Trent runs a hand through his hair, "You sound like you have this all under control."

I let a huff of air out of my nose in a half-laugh sort of way, "Trust me, I really don't."

A phone rings and Ryan shoves a hand in his pocket to fish out his phone.

He clenches his jaw and then picks up the phone, "Hello?"

There's muffled speaking on the other end.

"You don't have the right to call me your son." He sneers.

I listen closely as I hear what the man has to say, I pretty sure I picked up, 'Please come meet me'.

I stand up and give a signal to Ryan, he frowns at me.

I mouth to him, "Meet him."

Ryan pauses for a second and then nods, "Fine." He replies in to the phone.

He hangs up and then looks at me.

"If you meet with him, he can give you updates on what they're doing. You need to know what's going on so that one of us has an idea." I say.

He nods and looks out the window, "I need to speak with Mara."

I frown, "So do I, but I don't think you will be."

He looks back to me, "You don't understand."

"Then please tell me!" I reply.

"Would you guys stop fighting." Mara says and she and Claire walk down the stairs and turn into the kitchen.

We all share a glance and then get up and follow them.

"We can't let them see us then." Katrina says as she and Richard study Mara and Claire.

"What's happening?" I ask as we enter.

Richard looks at me, "Most of these hunters come from Valleyfield, if they see us they'll get suspicious because we seem to be everywhere the tiger might be."

"It could just be a coincidence." Trent says.

Richard purses his lips, "Maybe, but they'll still keep a trainned eye on us."

Ryan turns around, "My dad wants to talk to me. I'll see what he wants."

Mara looks at him, "Why do you say it like that?"

"What?" He asks.

"Dad." She replies.

He gives a half-hearted laugh, "He's not my real dad."

Then he walks out.

•Ryan's POV•

"James." I nod as I sit down at the table.

The werewolves that are part of Ryder's Pack eye the hunters in the diner.

Luckily, Mara texted me that she got Ryder to tell the Pack that I am on their side.

He looks up at me and nods, "Are you over your mood swing yet?"

"Don't push it." I reply.

He leans forward, "Where did you run off to? Did you see anything?" He asks.

"That's none of your business." I reply.

Ryder's words run through my head about how I can get information from James, "But no, I didn't see anything. What about you?"

His lips twitch up a little, "No, no sightings yet. But we've found some fur, we must me close."

"Hm." I say and look out the window.

"You remember the Banks, don't you?" He asks.

I look at him and see some of Ryder's pack look too.

"Rings a bell, why?" I ask.

He rests his head on his chin, "I saw them today, isn't it a little unusal how wherever they are, the tiger seems to be too?"

I do my best to keep my pokerface, not giving away any emotion, "It's most likely a coinicidence."

He nods, "Maybe, but I think we should talk to them."

I frown, "Why?"

"Ryan, you're about Mara's age, maybe you could invite her over for dinner." He says.

I stand up, "You're not bringing her into this."

He laughs and gets up too, "I knew you were going turn your back against me! I saw you talking to them!"

"I was going to turn my back against you because you're not my dad!" I shout.

"How many times have you used that Ryan? I don't even know why I cared for you after all that time. Your mum never settled down with anyone, she hardly even knew your real dad, you know that? You were a mistake, you were a drunken mistake!" He shouts back.

"You barstard." I sneer and lunge for him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

So I'm on work experience this week at a primary school, little kids are too cute! :D

Anyway, sorry if I'm not updating as much as I used to. I'm really trying but others things get in the way all the time.

Okay, well I hope you're all having a good week!

Please vote and comment!

Thanks! You guys are awesome xx