•10• (Date Part 2)

•Mara's POV•

As we make our way back to the factory, our baskets full of strawberries, I giggle as Ryder tells me some of his childhood memories.

"So, what do they make with the strawberries?" I ask as we walk through the large, open doors.

All the machinary we walked past before sits in here, prepared to spring into action when needed.

"Strawberry jam, of course, and strawberry yogurt." Ryder replies.

"Yum." I smile.

We drop off the baskets and Ryder puts some of mine in a container to take home. He then takes me to another part of the building.

"This is the jam," He points to a large silo-like-thing, "And this is the yogurt." He points to another.

I look around and see some containers and jars of the substances, these ones don't have lids on them so I can see the creaminess of the yogurt and the vibrant red of the jam.

I turn my head to see Ryder looking at something away from me, so his back is facing me.

An evil grin makes it's way to my face and I carefully pick up a container of the strawberry yogurt. I quietly walk up to him, and he is about to turn around so I run and quickly pour the contents over his head.

The light pink yogurt drips off his hair and runs down his face, onto his shirt.

I burst out laughing as he wipes away at his eyes so he can see, but I stop when he gives me the biggest death glare ever.

If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under right now.

He leaps forward, but with my tiger reflexes I avoid his grip. He looks surprised but then does a quick move and latches onto my arm. I try and pull out of his grip, but he is too strong.

When I turn around to look at him I notice he has something in his hand. It's not until he's bringing it forward that I realise it's strawberry jam.

"I'm sorry! Please! No no!" I laugh as I try to wiggle free.

"An eye for an eye I say, Princess." He smirks and tips the jam over my head.

I scream as the substance drips down my face and onto my white top.

I look up as Ryder doubles over in laughter, making some of the yogurt fly around.

Soon I'm laughing too and a door opens, Mary and Stewart come rushing in. They relax when they see Ryder and I in our laughing state.

Ryder and I calm ourselves and look to a smiling Stewart and Mary.

"We thought something bad happened." Mary says.

"Nope. We are all safe." Ryder says, swinging an arm over my shoulder and getting yogurt across my back.

"Yep. All good." I smile and put my head on his shoulder, getting jam on his shirt.

Stewart laughs, "Just not very clean I see."

I blush a little, but they probably won't see since my cheeks are already pink from the jam.

"We're gonna go down to the lake." Ryder nods and puts his arm around my waist, taking me to the car.

"Shouldn't we say goodbye?" I ask.

"I'm just getting something out of the car, we'll walk to the lake." He replies.

"Oh right." I say.

he takes my hand and I giggle at his pink hair.

"You and pink, Ryder. I think this is telling you something."