23 | shout out to my ex

Edited: 09/04/2018

Charlotte

Today was the release of Shout Out To My Ex, which is our new single. The song is a happy heartbreak song, as usually after a breakup, people listen to sad songs to make you feel really crappy, but this one makes you think the complete opposite, basically implying that we don't need our exes! It makes you feel like you're better off without them. The song is on our fourth album, which is crazy as we've now been together for five years! Once the video was out, we posted a picture, asking what everyone thought of the video.

 The song is on our fourth album, which is crazy as we've now been together for five years! Once the video was out, we posted a picture, asking what everyone thought of the video

miniminter, tobjizzle, realcalfreezy and 247,976 others liked

littlemix: Ahhhhh! OKKKKK so tell us 😝🙈 what does everyone think of the video? 💖 We really hope you're loving it 🎥 Which is your fave part? smarturl.it/ytsotme
miniminter: Absolutely smashed it! Mad how far you've come💖
tobjizzle: Proud of you girls😚💋 I love it❤️
realcalfreezy: Amazing!
freyanightingale: SLAY MY QUEENS👸👑
izzyyyredman: I LOVED IT😍💕 I also miss you so much Charlie😢
geenelson: Damnnnn girls! Looking amazing😍
_redmann: I guess I deserved this...

Today I was also going out with the Sidemen and their girlfriends to a club, so it was going to be fun. Also, I haven't hung out with the girls in a while, so we were going to chill before going out. Freya also lived with us as it was a six bedroom house. She shared with Josh, while the rest of us had our own room. Simon and I were really flirty and were getting on like a house on fire but we hadn't made it official yet.

The outfit that I wore for hanging out with the girls was a Monki denim bra top with an ASOS denim patchwork A-line mini skirt and a pair of Garland strappy block heel sandals in white. My hair was wavy and I had a little bit of makeup on as I was going to go all out tonight.

 My hair was wavy and I had a little bit of makeup on as I was going to go all out tonight

It was just Freya, Gee, Lauren and I who were hanging out today. Gee had also decided to tag along later at the club but she didn't want to be third wheeling, so she decided to bring Will. But for now, it was just us hanging out. We wanted to take a really cool picture for Instagram, so we went outside and parked Lauren's car in front of a rock so it looked like we were away on an adventure. Freya, Gee and I laid on the car in a row, giggling at something funny Gee had said. Lauren took the photo and then I posted it.

✔ | 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 → 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara