36 | girlfriend vs. best friend

Edited: 10/04/2018

Charlotte

Today, Simon, Cal, Oli and I were all going up North so Mama Airey and Megan could see baby Oliver again.

For my outfit, I wore a Boohoo Jessica plunge cold shoulder swing crop top with skinny jeans and a pair of white All Star Converse. I went with a casual curled hairstyle with a boho hairpiece. I put on a rose gold watch, a couple of necklaces and then my engagement ring which I always take off before having a shower. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton multicoloured duffel bag which had everything for me and Oli in it. Simon had his own bag with his things in it.

Once I was ready, I quickly bathed Oli then dressed him in a really cute outfit

Once I was ready, I quickly bathed Oli then dressed him in a really cute outfit. I put a simple white t-shirt on him with a pair of grey sweats and a grey bobble hat. He had his clear dummy in and was standing up on his own. I took a picture of him to post on Instagram.

miniminter, realcalfreezy, geenelson and 576,429 others liked

charlielittlemix: My little prince ready to steal his grandma's heart!❤️ he's so gorgeous😍
miniminter: Already stealing the hearts of many girls😂
realcalfreezy: My little heartbreaker of a nephew😍
freyanightingale: My godson looking very Tumblr x
theburntchip: I've got to see that little cutie again soon!
geenelson: He's too cute😍❤️

After putting my phone in my jeans pocket, I picked him up and grabbed my bag, then walked downstairs where Callum and Simon were waiting for us. As soon as Oli saw Callum, he held his arms out for him. "Cawwum!" He gargled. Oli was now a year and a half old and he could say 'Mama', 'Dada' and most of our friends' names.

"Oli!" Callum smiled, grabbing him from my arms, before turning to me. "Have you got everything?" He put Oli down and held his hand.

"Yeah. I'll meet you in the car, I've just got to quickly talk to Freya." Simon grabbed my bag, then the two of them walked out to the car, Oli toddling along. I went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. "Hey, Freya?"

She turned her head and gave me a hug. "Have fun in Scotland!"

"Yeah, I will. We're leaving now but I wanted to quickly ask you a question." She raised her eyebrows as I continued. "Well, when Oli is three, which is in a few months, Simon and I were planning to get married in June or July. Do you want to be my maid of honour?" Freya was always going to be my maid of honour but we never actually spoke about it.

She screamed with delight. "Of course!" She hugged me again.

"I'm going to have two maids of honours, you and Gee because my god I love both of you!" I grinned.

"Honestly, I can't wait until the wedding! We'll plan it when you get back, 'cause it's not that long away!"

I laughed at Freya's excitement. "Yeah, definitely." I smiled, before giving her one last hug and running out to the car. I got in the passenger seat as Simon was in the back with Oliver in his car seat. "Let's go!" Callum started the car and we set off for Scotland.

***

After a couple of hours, Simon, Cal and I decided to film a video. Mum was taking Oli out to the park with Megan, while we filmed. On Cal's channel we were filming 'Sister vs. Brother-In-Law' and on Simon's channel we were filming 'Girlfriend vs. Best Friend'. We filmed Cal's video so we were now filming Simon's.

"Hey, guys, what's going on and welcome to Girlfriend vs. Best Friend with my fiancee Charlie and Calfreezy who you all know."

"Hi!" Cal and I waved.

"This is the first time Charlie is actually on my channel, so please be nice in the comments! Now I'm not in my usual set up and that's because we're all here in Scotland as Charlie and Callum are siblings. Let's get into the video." Simon finished his intro and we got into the questions after choosing our buzzer noise. "Who is my favourite YouTuber?"

I did my buzzer noise before Callum and started hitting Simon lightly to show him that I knew the answer. "I heard you, Lie," he laughed.

"Nigahiga!" I smiled proudly.

"One point to Charlie," Callum groaned as Si continued with the questions. "Why am I called Miniminter on YouTube?"

Callum buzzed in first. "Because you have a small dick," Cal laughed, obviously knowing that it was the wrong answer.

"That's wrong. Charlie?"

"First of all Cal, he actually doesn't," I pointed out

"Oh my god Charlie, I don't want to hear that!" Cal yelled, covering his ears.

"You're called Miniminter because you're the youngest, and used to be, the smallest of three."

"Correct." Simon smiled, as I grabbed his hand secretly so the camera didn't see. "When is my birthday?"

Cal buzzed in first but it was close. "The 7th of September 1992."

"So far its two-one to Charlie. I also forgot to mention the loser has to do an ice bath for five minutes."

"What?" Cal yelled, making me jump. Simon saw and he started laughing. "We never agreed to the ice bath!"

"Shut up Cal, just cause you know you're gonna lose!"

"You live with him! It's an unfair advantage."

"Stop whining like a little baby, build a bridge and get over it." I retorted.

"Savage." Simon laughed. "What did I study in University?"

I buzzed in, causing Callum to complain again. "Oh come on! How am I supposed to know that?"

"You studied criminology." I laughed in Cal's face.

"Next question... What's my favourite colour?"

"RED!" I shouted, forgetting to buzz in.

"You didn't buzz in, so it goes straight to Cal."

***

After a bunch of questions, I lost and to be honest, I don't know how Callum pulled that out of the bag. I changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt while Cal and Simon filled that bathtub. "Callum you cheated!" I complained.

"Okay Lie, you can get in now and from the second your body is submerged in the water, your time starts."

"Simon, please. I'll do anything to not go in!" I protested. Looking into his eyes, I could tell he didn't want to but he knew it was a forfeit. I sighed then submerged my body into the freezing cold water. "FUCK ME THIS IS COLD!"

"Your time starts now," Simon said.

Why did I even agree to do this challenge?