𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒]

It was time for us to sing but it wasn't just any performance, we had gone all out. We had changed into something more comfortable instead of our dresses, then began our hit medley. "Hi, we're Little Mix," We said together. "This is our performance for our boys. Happy three years, we love you!"

The music to 'Change Your Life' began playing. Georgia sang first. "She captures her reflection then she throws the mirror to the floor, her image is distorted screaming, is it worth it anymore?"

"No-oh-oh."

"Are you scared of the things that they might put you through? Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?" Jasmine sang after Lauren.

"You're not the only one so let them criticize, oh-oh-oh, you're untouchable when you realize, oh-oh-oh..."

"Change, change your life, take it all, we're gonna stick together, know we'll get through it all. Change, change your life, take it all (yeah, take it all), you're gonna use it to become what you've always known (become what you've always known)..."

The music switched to 'DNA'. "Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it? Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck? No scientist or biology, it's obvious when he's holding me. It's only natural that I'm so affected..." As I sung, I looked into Lewis' eyes.

"And my heart won't beat again if I can't feel him in my veins. No need to question, I already know!" Lauren also looked into Tobi's eyes, smiling.

"It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA. It's in his DNA and he just takes my breath away. B-b-b-breath away, I feel it every day. And that's what makes a man, not hard to understand. Perfect in every way, I see it in his face. Nothing more to say, it's in his D-D-D-DNA..."

The music then switched to our first single 'Wings'. "Mama told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don't let what they say keep you up at night and if they give you shh, then they can walk on by," we sang together in a group.

"My feet, feet can't touch the ground (woo!) and I can't hear a sound, but you just keep on running up your mouth, yeah!"

"Walk, walk on over there, 'cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah."

"Your words don't mean a thing, I'm not listening. Keep talking, all I know is..." We sang together. Everyone was dancing along, clapping to the beat and dancing with each other. "Mama told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don't let what they say keep you up at night and they can't detain you, 'cause wings are made to fly and we don't let nobody bring us down. No matter what you say it won't hurt me, don't matter if I fall from the sky. These wings are made to fly. And we don't let nobody bring us down. No matter what you say it won't hurt me, don't matter if I fall from the sky. These wings are made to fly!"

Everyone clapped, the girls jumping up and down, while some of the boys wolf-whistled. Georgia, Jasmine, Lauren and I all hugged, smiling, before going back over to the boys. Some people came over to us and said it was a great performance.

I walked over to Simon. "You did amazing, bestie!" He hugged me.

When he said that one little word, with six letters, my heart panged with hurt. Do I like Simon? No! Charlotte, you love Lewis!

Do I?