𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Charlotte

Today I was planning to surprise Lewis. We had finished our Get Weird tour and had a few months off as Christmas was coming up.

Lewis was pretty well-known as the Sidemen had blown up. I knew Lewis had a lot of female attention, but our relationship was strong, he would never cheat on me and vice versa.

I hadn't told Lewis that I was surprising him, so I met Freya and we both went to the Sidemen house where everyone was. As I walked in, everyone looked awkward seeing me. I gave everyone a hug.

"Simon!" I hadn't seen him in ages, so I gave him a long hug. Simon was like a big brother to me. "Wait, where's Lewis?"

Everyone's heads went to the kitchen door, that was closed and then to each other. I pushed past JJ who was blocking the door. I saw Lewis locking lips with another girl. However, it wasn't just any girl, it was the girl who hated me since high school. I stood there, shocked. I couldn't say anything. 

Slamming the kitchen door, I ran out of the house. It was pouring with rain and mascara was streaming down my face. I heard footsteps following me, then someone grabbed my arm. I tensed up until I realized it was Simon. Once I knew it was him, I relaxed into his arms, crying.

"We knew Lewis had a girl over but we thought it was just a friend. We never knew it was Taylor from high school." Simon said, rubbing my back.

"I thought he loved me!" I cried.

"Come back to the house and have a hot shower, you're gonna get a cold," Simon said. "You can stay in my room away from Lewis if you like."

Simon took off his Sidemen jumper, then gave it to me as I was shivering. Five and a half years of a relationship and Lewis does this to me?

Once we got back to The Sidemen house, Simon took me straight upstairs to his room. "If you want, I can wash your clothes and put them in the tumble dryer?" Simon offered.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks, Simon." I went into his bathroom, then came out with a towel wrapped around me to hand him my clothes.

"I've left some boxers and a t-shirt on the bed, so you can wear them once you're ready." After smiling at me, he closed the door, letting me get on with my business.

[𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑛]

I put Charlotte's clothes in the dryer, then went into the kitchen where Freya was yelling at Lewis. "HOW COULD YOU KISS TAYLOR?" Josh tried to calm Freya down, but she was too mad. "Do you know how much Charlie loves you?!"

"You haven't let me explain, Freya! Taylor kissed me, Charlotte walked in at the wrong time." Lewis explained.

"She was stood there for a good minute, Lewis, and you clearly kissed back," Josh added. "You fucked up."

"That girl has put everything on hold for you! Just because she's on tour doesn't mean you can go round kissing girls because you miss her," Freya was beyond mad. I understand why she was mad though, they're not just best friends, they're more like sisters.

I looked at Josh, indicating to take Freya out so he could calm her down, while I spoke to Lewis. Once Freya was out, I sat down opposite Lewis. "Dude, all I have to say is why?"

"She kissed me. I was taken aback at first, but..." He trailed off, holding his head. "God, I'm so fucking stupid!" He punched the wall.

He knew he had fucked up and now he was facing the consequences.