43 | dna results

Edited: 10/04/2018

♡ Charlotte ♡

"The father of Oliver is..." I said, opening the envelope that held the results. Lewis and Simon were sitting on the sofa as was I with Oliver. Oliver was old enough to understand what was going on and he grew up with both Lewis and Simon, so it's not like he was meeting a total stranger. "Lewis." I looked at Simon as he walked out of the room, clearly pissed. "I'm going to go and check on him," I told Lewis. He nodded as he took Oliver outside to play some football.

I walked out of the living room and saw Simon sitting on the stairs, his head in his hands. "Simon?" I said, reaching out to touch him, but he flinched and pushed me away.

"No. Why didn't you do this test before Oliver was born?" He replied, bitterly.

"Simon, I wasn't thinking of that. It only occurred to me because I forgot everything and I realised that Oliver didn't look that much like you." I told him, slightly scared as I hadn't seen him this mad before. "You said you wouldn't overreact in the hospital..."

"I said that cause I had hoped he was mine!" He shouted. We were talking in the kitchen now and I was in the corner of the room, Simon up in my face. "I can't believe I put everything on hold for you and Oliver!" He grabbed a glass that was on the side and chucked it, causing it to smash beside me. I have never seen Simon this angry.

"Why are you acting like this? You can still be his dad, just not biologically." I walked up to him, grabbing his arm. Again, he rejected my touch. Why was he being like this? I looked outside to see Oliver playing with Lewis. I smiled slightly, before sighing. "I'm going to leave you to calm down. You're overreacting Simon." As I walked out of the room, I hear him mumble something under his breath. I stopped and turned back around. "What did you just call me?"

"I called you a whore. If you had kept your legs closed we wouldn't be in this situation," he yelled, causing Freya and Josh to hear. They had just come back downstairs but Cal also heard too. Oh, God...

"Did you just call my sister a whore?" Callum said coming into the kitchen.

"Cal, leave–" I protested.

"No, you can't let him treat you like shit, Charlie." He told me. "Why the fuck did you call my little sister a whore?"

"If she had kept her legs closed we wouldn't be in this situation right now!"

The boys were up in each other's faces now. Callum threw a punch at Simon and before we knew it, it had turned into a full-blown punch-up. Josh tried to pull them away from each other but it was useless. I opened the doors and yelled for Lewis. He came running in and helped Josh pull them apart. Lewis had Cal and Josh had Simon.

"This is all your fault, Lewis!" Simon screamed, blood dripping from his lip and his eye was already swelling up.

"You need to calm down, bro," Josh said.

Josh pulled him out of the kitchen and I slid down the wall, bursting into tears. Is what he said true? Maybe if I hadn't slept with Lewis and Simon the situation would be better. I felt someone hug me and I immediately knew it was Freya. I hugged her back and I heard Oliver come in.

"Why is mummy crying?" His little voice said, cracking slightly.

"Something just happened, don't worry buddy," Lewis told him (can we just appreciate Lewis as a dad😍 when I met him he was so sweet to my little brother I fell in love with him even more😃💞😍). "Do you wanna play some Xbox?" Lewis asked him and I heard his little feet run out of the room, probably to choose a game and set it up. "Charlie?" I looked up at Lewis and stood up with Freya who went to help Callum with his cuts.

"I'm so sorry," I said to him, hugging him. His hugs were amazing. Because I was smaller than him, my arms were wrapped around his waist, and his arms were around my neck, pulling me into him. He smelt really good.

"What are you sorry for? It's not your fault." He pulled out of the hug, my arms still around his waist. He wiped my eyes and looked into them. "I still love you, Lottie..."

"I still love you, Lew..." I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I was technically still with Simon. I felt his all too familiar lips on mine that I hadn't kissed in years.

And I missed this. The touch of Lewis, the feeling of actual love.

Author's note: I know Simon would never act like this but it's a fanfiction, so just go along with it♥!!