41 | mild amnesia

Edited: 10/04/2018

♡ Charlotte ♡

I woke up, pain in my lower abdomen. What happened? Where am I? Where's Lewis? "Ah, Mrs Minter you're awake."

"Mrs Minter? I'm not married." I said, looking around. "Where's Lewis?"

"Lewis? We have your husband, Simon here." The doctor looked as confused as I did.

"No, I'm in a relationship with Lewis."

"We must have missed something..." Another doctor came in, along with a nurse. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-five?"

"She's got her age right. When's your birthday?"

"17th of November 1994."

After a few questions, the doctor's turned to Simon. "She has mild amnesia. She may remember things, just try to show her pictures or something to jog her memory." The doctor smiled sadly at Simon, before walking out.

"So you don't remember the last six years at all?" I shook my head, so Simon pulled out his phone. He showed me a picture of him, a child and me. "This is Oliver. Our child."

I took the phone from his hands, zooming into the child. He looked so familiar, and a lot like Lewis.

 He looked so familiar, and a lot like Lewis

Lewis walked in and I was so confused. Was he Simon's child or Lewis'? All I remember was Lewis and I being in a relationship. I don't remember Simon ever being in the picture. "I don't remember anything but being in a relationship with Lewis and having Oliver." I cried.

Simon and Lewis looked at each other. "When she fell, she hit her head," Simon explained. "She doesn't remember our relationship." Simon walked out taking one last look at me, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I'm going to get some air."

I felt so bad. I tried to reach for my phone, which Lewis passed to me. He sat down in the chair and looked at me. "You don't remember anything?"

"I only remember Oliver, but even then he looks so much like you." I sighed, going through the photos on my phone. There was loads of Simon and me, the most recent ones being of the wedding which was today. I looked through all of them; nothing rings a bell. I turned my head to Lewis looking for something that gave any reassurance of what Simon was saying. All I saw in his eyes was the boy I fell in love with at prom. "I don't remember anything Lewis and I feel so bad. What do I do?"

"I can't help you with that. All I can tell you is that Simon adores you. It hurts me to see how happy both of you were tonight until Ashley ruined it."

Ashley... Who was Ashley?

And that's when it all clicked. AshleyMarieeGaming. She came into the wedding and said that she was pregnant with Simon's baby, then stabbed me. "Wait! The baby..." I stuttered.

"What baby?" Lewis asked.

"I was pregnant again... I was planning to tell Simon on the honeymoon. What's happened? Is the baby okay?" I was freaking out, so Lewis grabbed a doctor.

"You were pregnant?" The doctor asked. I nodded. "We need to check if the baby is okay."

"Lewis, can you come with me?" He nodded and they put me in a wheelchair so I could go and get a scan. All that was running through my head was Simon and Lewis. I love both of them but who was I ready to spend the rest of my life with? Was I even ready to get married?

Author's note: guys who do you prefer, Lewis or Simon?
- gucciredman