27 | shock

Edited: 09/04/2018

Charlotte

I hung up, surprised. Callum and Megan Airey are my real siblings, not Caitlin or Jonnie. I always saw Cal as my brother but could this change everything? 'Mum' said that Callum and Megan knew and my real mum wanted to meet me as soon as possible. "What's happened?" Simon asked me.

"Callum's my brother." I could just about make out. I was in absolute shock.

"What?"

"Well my mum," I said mum with quotations, "told me that I'm adopted and said that my biological family is the Airey's."

"So Callum and Megan are your real siblings?" Simon asked, also very surprised.

"Yeah..." My phone buzzed and I saw that it was Callum.

Did you hear the news?

Yep... We're twins.

My mum, well our mum, wants to see you. She noticed you from pictures we've posted together.

Make a day and I'll meet her. I'm off now for the pregnancy, so I'm free :)

Alright, I'll text her x

Anyway, I've got to go, I'm at Simon's hometown for the night. I'll text you later x

I locked my phone as Simon pulled into a driveway of a small house, that was similar to my hometown house. We got out of the car and walked towards the door.

He knocked on it and after a few minutes, his brother Nick opened the door. "Little bro!" Nick opened his arms and hugged Simon who was a lot taller than him. Nick and Simon may act like they're just an average pair of brothers but they're actually really close. "And how's the pregnancy going, Char?" He turned to me and gave me a hug.

"Apart from always being sick, I'm good!" I grinned.

"Oh my god, how far along are you? You're getting big." He asked.

"Five, almost six, months," I told him as he let us in.

I saw Johnny and Simon's parents all sitting on the sofa. Simon's mum got up and came over to me, giving me a hug. "Hello Mrs-" she looked at me. "Hello, Liz. I've got a present for you and Eddie actually." I bent down to get it, but Simon got it for me instead. "I know it's late but I've had these for a while." I smiled as Simon handed me the bag. Inside the bag was mugs that said 'Only The Best Dad's Get Promoted To Grandpa' and 'Only The Best Mum's Get Promoted To Grandma'.

 Inside the bag was mugs that said 'Only The Best Dad's Get Promoted To Grandpa' and 'Only The Best Mum's Get Promoted To Grandma'

"Ah, Charlie these are lovely." Mama Minter grinned. "I'm gonna make a cuppa now, would you like one?"

"No thanks, I've got water. Thank you though." I smiled as she went to make herself a cup of tea.

I walked into the living room where Simon, Johnny, Nick and Eddie were talking about football or something. Before I could sit down, Simon pulled me onto his lap and cuddled into me. He put his head on my bump and began kissing it. "Simon, stop." I laughed as it tickled. I felt a butterfly feeling in my stomach and noticed that the baby was kicking.

"Did you feel that?" Simon asked, his surprised face looking immensely cute.

"Of course she felt it, you dummy," Nick said, hitting him lightly.

I laughed and put my head on Simon's shoulder. The love I have for this boy is indescribable. He is my world.

Author's Note: I don't know the names of Simon's parents, so I made the names up as usual. Also, happy 23rd birthday to TheBurntChip!
– gucciredman