38 | the wedding: part 1

Edited: 10/04/2018

Charlotte

Today was the day that Simon and I were finally getting married! Like every bride is, I was very nervous, especially because I was marrying not only the father of my child but the love of my life. And I was one hundred percent certain that he was. Lewis and I were friends, and we had both moved on. It was now time to marry the man I would do anything for.

We were all at the Halo Tower in Callum's flat who he shared with Callux and Harry. Callum was walking me down the aisle because I was no longer in contact with my adopted parents. We were all getting ready in a line, Callum, Megan and Mama Airey getting ready as well.

My nails were done; they were gel nails and were painted a baby pink colour. The dress I was wearing was a princess dress which had deep V neckline and a tulle skirt. There were rhinestones on the waistband to give it a bit of bling. For my makeup, it was pretty much flawless skin, rosy pink blush and a sharp winged eyeliner. The eyeshadow was smokey - a brown colour for the base colour and a silver on top. I had highlight on the inner corner of my eyes, on the tip of my nose and the high of my cheekbones. To finish the look off I had a pink lip and had false lashes put on. My shoes had four thick straps, encrusted with rhinestones. They were high heeled with platforms on the base of the foot. Finally, after my hair was loosely curled, I had extensions put in my hair and then a tiara and veil put on.

 Finally, after my hair was loosely curled, I had extensions put in my hair and then a tiara and veil put on

At the same time I was getting ready, so were the bridesmaids. My bridesmaids were Megan, Lauren, Jasmine and Georgia, and the maid of honours was Freya and Gee. Their looks were pretty much the same, except Freya and Gee had a different type of dress.

Their nails were exactly the same as mine, a baby pink colour. Their dresses were spaghetti strapped, baby blue and floor length. The dresses had a sweetheart neckline with lace around the edge of the chest. The makeup was similar to mine, except it was less full-on and more natural. For their shoes, they were simple baby blue high heels. And lastly, their hair was in a messy bun with a hairpiece.

For Freya and Gee's dresses, they were the same colour, except they were floor length halter necks and had a silver belt

For Freya and Gee's dresses, they were the same colour, except they were floor length halter necks and had a silver belt. The nails, makeup, shoes and hair were exactly the same as the bridesmaids as I wanted to differentiate the two but not by too much.