𝟏𝟎

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑅𝐸━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This week we got to go home. We went to the school first to see everyone we knew and loved, then we went to my house. We pulled up and saw our mum's outside. We also saw all our friends but one person caught my eye as we were going around hugging people.

"LEWIS!" I screamed, running over to him and engulfing him in a big hug, almost knocking him over. I was crying into his arms. "I've missed you."

"Don't cry, babe. I'll always be here supporting you." He smiled as he kissed me on the lips.

I saw Lauren with Tobi, her mum and Tulisa. My mum came over and smiled at me. "You better keep this boy, Charlotte. He has always been calling up, making sure everyone has voted for you." Lewis blushed slightly and I pinched his cheeks.

Eventually, we all went inside, my mum, Tulisa and us girls to do a little interview thing for the X-Factor. "It's unbelievable to have you's all back. This is just about where it all started, wasn't it? The four of you's are just absolutely fantastic and I'm so proud of Charlie." I felt tears brimming my eyes. "And I just know that this is what she was meant to do. You gotta follow your dreams, haven't you?" My mum started crying, causing me to cry too.

"Ah, stop," I cried.

"I'm so proud of you's all, I am," Mum said. "It was meant to be."

The girls all awed and I gave my mum a kiss and a hug. Before we knew it, we had to go. I gave Lewis another hug and a kiss.

"I love you, Lewis, I really do."

Each week, we kept going through and eventually, it was time for our last ever performance on The X Factor. We were going to sing Cannonball. We obviously had to go big for our final performance.

"There's still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. There's still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. It's still a little hard to say what's going on?" Lauren sang. Being here in the final was all too surreal.

"There's still a little bit of your ghost, you witness. There's still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed. You step a little closer each day, that I can't say what's going on?" As I sing that, I smiled, remembering Lewis.

"Stones taught me to fly, love taught me to lie, life taught me to die. So it's not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball."

"There's still a little bit of your song in my ear. There's still a little bit of your words I long to hear." Georgia sang Jasmine following after her.

"You step a little closer to me, so close I can't see what's going on..."

"Stones taught me to fly, love taught me to lie, life taught me to die. So it's not hard to fall when you know that you just don't know." Halfway through singing, Georgia began to tear up, her voice cracking.

Lauren began singing the first bit of the chorus. "Stones taught me to fly, love taught me to lie..."

The choir came out, as we all sang the chorus. "So come on courage teach me to be shy. Cause it's not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball."

"Stones taught me to fly, love taught me to lie, life taught me to die. So it's not hard to fall, and I don't want to scare him. It's not hard to fall and I don't wanna lose,"

"It's not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball..." I finished.

We all cried as we hugged, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tulisa crying, with a smile on her face as she clapped for us.

"Well girls, I'm getting emotional, Tulisa's getting emotional, you're getting emotional. The reason why we're getting emotional is that four little pop princesses have been born. This is the next big girl band that can win The X Factor, we need some girl power. Girls, you've done everything you were told, you deserve the votes. VOTE FOR LITTLE MIX!" Louis said enthusiastically.

It was Kelly's time to speak. "Ladies, congratulations. You – thinking about how far you guys have come, getting through each week, look at how dynamic you are together, collectively." Georgia wiped a tear from her eye. "I'm so happy so proud of you, congratulations."

"Girls, well done another great performance. Again, you twisted this song and made it into a Little Mix song, which is really hard to do. I also love Jasmine, I spotted you looking to the other girls for support, grabbing their hands. You're gonna need a lot of that because I think you're gonna go on to big things, you're gonna need all the support from each other you can get."

It was Tulisa's time to talk and through tears, she eventually managed to do it. "Um, Lauren, Lauren you are the most adorable person I've ever known. Jasmine, you're the most inspiring person I've ever met. Georgia, you remind me of myself years ago and Charlotte, you were just born a star. I love all of you. It's out of our hands now, let's hope the public has voted. I love you all."

✔ | 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 → 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें