34 | labour

Edited: 10/04/2018

Charlotte

Once we got back home, I changed into something comfortable, then with Simon, Josh and Freya, Tobi and Lauren, Ethan and Emily, Cal, Gee, and JJ, we all sat down to watch a movie. Vik was editing, so he was upstairs. Simon and I had a white fluffy blanket that we were cuddled up to while watching some random movie that was on. I wasn't paying any attention to it. All my attention was on Simon. I grabbed Simon's hand and took a picture to post on Instagram.

 I grabbed Simon's hand and took a picture to post on Instagram

ksi, nick.w.minter, geenelson and 272,997 others liked

charlielittlemix: He stole my heart, so I'm stealing his last name!💍💜 miniminter
nick.w.minter: About time! Welcome to the family Charlotte😊
freyanightingale: Beautiful ring for a beautiful girl 💞 love you two 💜
charlielittlemix: Awhhh babes! We love you too😘😊💞
wehatecharlielm: You don't deserve him. You went from Lewis to Simon. Who are you going to next, Tobi? Slut.
freyanightingale: @/wehatecharlielm you don't know half the story so I suggest you get off of my best friends page.
miniminter: My world 🌍 I love you princess 👸💜
tobjizzle: That caption is gold👌💛
littlemix: Faves😍 -Georgia❤

As I cosy up to Simon, I felt a sharp pain go through my lower abdomen. He must have felt me tense up because he immediately asked what's wrong.

"Nothing, just–" Another pain went through my lower abdomen again, this time making me cry out in pain. "Si, I think I'm going into labour."

"What?!" Simon started freaking out, causing everyone to look at us.

Freya immediately ran over. "Simon, get her maternity bag and meet us in the car. Now!"

He ran upstairs while Freya explained to everyone what was happening as another contraction went through me. She held on to my hands telling me to take deep breaths. Suddenly, my waters broke.

"Callum, get the car started." Freya threw Simon's keys to him as we walked to the car. Everyone wished me luck as Freya put me in the car, Cal getting in with me. He was in the driver's seat, waiting for Simon.

Eventually, Simon came to the car and got in, sitting with me in the back. Simon continued with what Freya was doing, which calmed me down a bit. "Simon I'm not ready to be a mum," I cried.

"No, baby. You can do this, we're almost at the hospital." He put my hair up then went back to holding my hands. I kept taking deep breaths, the contractions getting closer together.

Callum pulled into the hospital car park, then we ran into A&E, a doctor getting me a wheelchair. A porter took over, taking me to the maternity unit. Another contraction went through me, this one hurt like a bitch. I groaned, trying to not be that annoying patient.

Eventually, we managed to get a bed where my midwife and a couple of doctors were waiting for me. Time to get baby Oliver James Minter out of me.