𝟓

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑅𝐸━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was the day of prom so Lauren, Freya and I were getting our makeup done at my house professionally. We all had our makeup done first while I was telling the girls about the date with Lewis. "Well, first he took me to play some golf. He helped me swing my first shot as I've never played before." I took a sip of champagne that my mum had given us. We were all eighteen, so it was legal. "When our hands touched, I felt sparks and it was just perfect. When we were in the driveway, he finally asked me to be his girlfriend. He said he's liked me for ages but never had the courage to talk to me. He's amazing." I said, daydreaming about him.

"Honestly, I think you two will win prom king and queen tonight," Freya told me, Lauren agreeing with her.

"Hmm, we just started dating. I think you and Josh will win it; I mean you did win 'couple most likely to get married'." I tell Freya.

Freya just laughed, taking a sip of her champagne. Tonight was gonna be good!

We were all ready and waiting for the boys to come in the limousine. I was wearing a black, satin evening gown with a pair of Jimmy Choo sandals. My blonde hair was in a messy up-do with a strand of hair framing my face. My makeup was glamorous with gold eyeshadow  bringing out the blue in my eyes and a nude lip.

Lauren was wearing a Stella McCartney black silk-chiffon gown with a pair of Kurt Geiger high heel sandals and her brunette hair was also in an up-do with the front pieces of hair framing her face

Lauren was wearing a Stella McCartney black silk-chiffon gown with a pair of Kurt Geiger high heel sandals and her brunette hair was also in an up-do with the front pieces of hair framing her face. Lauren's makeup was simple, with a taupe eyeshadow and mascara with a bright red lip to bring the whole look together.

 Lauren's makeup was simple, with a taupe eyeshadow and mascara with a bright red lip to bring the whole look together

Freya wore a gorgeous, blue, plunge dress, with her blonde hair left down. Her makeup was simple, yet she managed to still look absolutely gorgeous.

Freya's parents and Lauren's parents were here to take pictures of us, as were mine

Freya's parents and Lauren's parents were here to take pictures of us, as were mine. All three of us stood in a line outside my house and were smiling for the photos. We took family photos, group photos and single photos.

Just as we were finishing up, the boys appeared in a white stretch limousine. "Ooh, let's get the boys for couple photos!" Freya's mum suggested.

The boys got out of the car and came up to us. "Wow, Lottie. You look stunning." Lewis smiled. He kissed my cheek and stood next to me for the pictures.

"Oh my god!" My mum squealed. "You two look adorable."

I laughed, placing my head on Lewis' shoulder. He was still a little bit taller than me, despite me wearing high heels.

We finally arrived at the hall where the prom committee had booked for tonight. Just like an American prom, we had to go in with our date for a photo. It was just a normal photo where we were standing there smiling, but I could feel Lewis' eyes looking at me. We walked into the hall, our group of friends sitting at the table.

I had noticed that they all looked adorable with their dates. Vikk was with Kayleigh, Ethan was with Emily, Harry was with Katie, JJ was with Seana (who was also Geordie like Lauren and myself), Simon was with Jasmine (who was part of the singing group Lauren and I were planning), Callum Airey was with Georgia (who was also part of the group) and Callum McGinley was with Sarah.

"Hey, guys!" Lewis and I said, sitting down where we were placed. I took a sip of my drink that I went to get before Lewis and I joined the group.

"Finally a couple, eh?" Callum Airey teased.

Lewis laughed as I began blushing. I grabbed Lewis' hand under the table and he rubbed his thumb over my hand, calming me down.

"Not gonna lie, you two are bare cute together," Ethan grinned, making Lewis and I smile and look into each other's eyes.

Just Dance by Lady Gaga had just come on so Lauren, Freya and I decided to go up and dance. We were spinning each other around, laughing and having fun.

"Now it's time for a slow dance, so grab your partners, and dance!" Mrs Smith announced. The song came on and it was If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys.

"Can I have this dance, m'lady?" Lewis asked, putting on a posh accent.

"Of course you may, kind sir," I replied, mocking him.

Lewis and I went up, as did a few of the other couples. I didn't know if Lewis was good at dancing but I danced when I was younger. "Follow my lead." Lewis nodded and we began dancing. I hadn't danced in a while, so it was a huge relief. Dancing was my passion, as well as singing.

Once the dance was finished I realised that everyone was staring at us. "Oh my god, Lottie. You're amazing at dancing." Lewis said in surprise causing me to blush. Everyone was clapping, even the couples that were dancing just like us.

"Lewis Redman and Charlotte Moore just showed us what real dancing was!" Mrs Smith clapped. "Anyway, the prom king and queen will be announced in five minutes so make sure you have voted! Put your votes in the box over there," Mrs Smith pointed to a colourful box and regular music started playing. Reach by S Club 7 began playing, so Lewis and I walked off the dance floor.

"Who are you going to vote for?" I asked Lewis, as we sat down. I held his hand in mine, our fingers interlocked.

"Freya and Josh," he smiled at me. "What about you?"

"The same. Frey says that we're going to win it, but her and Josh have been together for ages." I look at the two who are dancing together. I take a deep breath in then close my eyes.

"Let's vote and then go outside for some fresh air," Lewis smiled, noticing I was getting a little panicked.

He's so sweet.

Lewis and I were sitting outside, my head on his shoulder and his arm around my waist. We were just enjoying the peace and quiet outside, the music faintly playing in the background. Lauren came out to tell us that the prom king and queen where about to be announced, so we got up and followed her inside. It was around 11:00, so I was beginning to get tired.

We all sat down at our tables as Mrs Smith got back up on to the stage. "We have three finalists. Freya Nightingale and Josh Bradley, Tara Jones and Luke Hemmings and finally, Charlotte Moore and Lewis Redman."

Lewis and I followed the other two couples up there. "All the couples that have made it into the final will, of course, get a prize, but the prom King and Queen are... Charlotte and Lewis!"

I looked at Lewis in pure shock. We have only been together for a day and we've already won prom King and Queen? It was madness.