𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Edited: 09/04/2018

Charlotte

_redmann, laurenlittlemix, emilygeere, and 332,757 others liked

charlielittlemix: Best Christmas ever so far🎅🎄 I've got a new puppy🐶 and the love of my life proposed💑💍 never been happier☺️ @/_redmann I love you💑💗💗
_redmann: Love you too princess👸😘
emilygeere: OMG! So happy for you two😃😍 plus the ring is soo pretty 😍
freyanightingale: Dress shopping for us girls, woo!👗🛍️ happy, happy, happy for you two😚
behzingagram: Congratulations bro!🎉
debzmoore: So happy for you two! See you in a bit x

Kathy also snapped a photo of us which I also posted to Instagram.

_redmann, izzyyyredman, freyanightingale, and 270,573 others liked

charlielittlemix: Amazing Christmas day with the soon-to-be in-laws and soon-to-be sister-in-law izzyyyredman 💗 now time to go home to see my family👪
izzyyyredman: My favourite singer from my favourite band is marrying my brother. Can this day get any better?
freyanightingale: cutest picture of you two to date 😘❤️
charlielittlemix: Have to meet up after Christmas Frey!! freyanightingale ❤️
laurenlittlemix: Have to meet izzyyyredman soon!💞

After saying goodbye to George, Kathy and Isabel, I put the dogs in the car and Lewis put the bags in the back. "It was a pleasure meeting you all." I smiled, giving everyone a hug. "We have to have a girly day out with the rest of the band soon, maybe a sleepover if your mum and dad let you. How does that sound?"

Isabel nodded. "Yeah, I'd love that!"

I gave her a hug, then got into the car while Lewis said his goodbyes. I texted my mum to let her know we're on our way and would be there in ten minutes max, as I only lived down the road.

Once Lewis got in the car we set off for my house. It didn't take long as the road were pretty clear. I saw the family waiting outside, so I ran up as soon as Lewis parked up.

"Caitlin, Jonnie! " I said to my younger sister and my older brother. I ran over to them and gave them a huge hug. I then gave my mum and dad a huge hug, while Lewis tried to carry the bags and the dogs at the same time.

"Er, a little help?" He asked, making us all laugh. I took the dogs while he took the suitcases.

"So you two are finally engaged?" My mum asked. "Let's see." I showed her the ring and she gasped. "That must've cost thousands!"

"Had to get the best for my princess," Lewis told my mum, causing me to blush with embarrassment. He kissed me on my temple before we all went inside.

Inside the house was a couple more members of my family. I saw Ellie - my cousin who I was going to set up with Simon - and I instantly ran over to her. "Let's see the rock then!" She teased. I showed her and she squealed. "I wish I had a boyfriend!"

"What do you think about Simon?" I nudged her and her eyes widened.

"I mean, he's cute and all but nothing would come out of it." She shrugged, sighing a little.

"No, you mean you have a major crush on him," I told her, causing her to blush. She was as red as a tomato. "Do you want me to give him your number?"

"No, Charlotte. I would want something to come naturally."

"Too late!" I teased, hitting send.

"CHARLIE!" She whined. Her phone pinged with a message. "OH MY GOD HE TEXTED ME!!"

I laughed, seeing Lewis talking to family members. I decided it was time to talk to more family members. Leaving Ellie squealing and typing on her phone, I went over to where Lewis was. He was talking to my Aunt and Uncle, who are Ellie's parents.

Gosh, I love this crazy family.

Author's note: Hey guys! This was just a filler chapter. I also want to say thank you for almost 1,000 reads! It's crazy how many of you are enjoying this book. I just wanna give two shout-outs to my most supportive people, which I'll start doing more! All you have to do is just comment and vote on the book and I'll choose two each week. For now, it's nearenoughangel, because she's absolutely amazing and hemmsos because she's my closest friend on Wattpad! Check out their stories, they're both amazing<3xx