Chapter 14: Owe You One

Adrienne
Rated R...

"Are you ever gonna tell your mom?"

I was digging through my purse looking for my apartment keys as Khyree trailed behind me. He was taking me home after a long day celebrating Sasha's birthday.

"Man don't be speaking' in riddles to me, you know I hate that shit," He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, "How you make money. You know she's been questioning it, it'll be worse if she figures it out some other way."

"Fuck naw! How you think she'll react when she find out her son shakin' his ass for a lil' bit of cash?!"

I unlocked my door, turning on the lights, "Maybe a little funny at first, but I'm pretty sure she loves you enough to get past it."

"Mm, like you do?"

"Exactly-"

I stopped when I realized what he had said, "What? I mean no-"

"Aha! To late, I knew you was in love wit me."

I threw him an annoyed glare as he shut the door behind him. "Don't get it twisted. Pass me the food." Khyree handed me two big Tupperware filled with his mother's cooking. I was a terrible cook, but her food was unbelievably good and she'd offered to let me take some home.

I placed them in the fridge and shut the door, jumping at Khyree's presence behind it. "How original." I rolled my eyes.

But he wasn't laughing, or even smiling like he usually did. I creased my eyebrows, "What the hell is your problem?"

He grabbed my hips and skimmed his lips against mines, causing a stir in my lower belly. His knuckles brushed against my navel and I moaned softly into his mouth. I grabbed the sides of his face and sucked his bottom lip as Khyree pressed me up against the wall. He pinned my arms above my head and I could feel him breathing against my neck. I had no clue where this random ass assault was coming from, but I didn't mind at the moment.

I froze as his fingers unbuttoned my jeans. Khyree left more wet kisses on my chest and slowly made his way down, lifting my sweater so he could kiss my bare stomach.

"What are you doing?" I panted, squeezing my legs together.

"A favor," he looked up at me, "I owe you one, remember?"

"What?" My mind was too foggy to comprehend anything right now.

That is until he gripped my thigh, "For covering my ass back at momma's, I owe you baby. Let me lick you out."

My mouth widened in shock at his bold statement, cheeks warming up. This is obviously not what I had meant when I said he owed me one, but I couldn't bring myself to object either.

His hands were skimming my waist, increasing the throb between my legs. I grabbed them, "Khyree, wait."

"What, what's the issue?" He gazed back up at me, lust in his eyes.

"Not here."

I surprised myself by grasping his hand and leading him to the back where my room was. I barely closed the door before his swollen lips were back on mine. I moaned and he cupped my ass. It was too late to turn back-but fuck it-I didn't want to at this point.