Chapter 11: Teenage Fever

Khyree

"I'm paying my way through college doing porn. If you wanna see my videos, they should be on Brazzers."

She passed me an ice blue bong and Rafael leaned in. "Shit, you know any other pornstars?"

'Remember You' by Wiz Khalifa was blasting throughout my crib and mostly
people from the club filled almost every corner of the house. Me, Rafael, Abel, Stacey, and some dumb blond broad were seated in a circle, smoking. There was a hundred dollars to the first nigga to get into her pants. It honestly wasn't that much of a challenge, she'd probably let us run a train on her.

Stacey seemed to be the closest anyway.

"My sister does porn too- oh shit, but we don't do it together!" She laughed.

"Damn, for real?" I wasn't even paying attention. I was wondering what was up wit' Adrienne's old bougie ass. I was starting to get annoyed that her salty ass really had the nerve to dodge my party.

Just as I was thinking it, she rounded the corner with Lonnie and Irene.

"Yo!" I waived a hand.

She cut her eyes at me and smirked. My baby looked fine as fuck, as usual. She was wearing jeans with the thighs cut out, a long sleeve white body suit, and Vans. Her hair was in a bun, and she had hoops in her ears. She pushed past people to get to us and I patted my lap.

She rolled her eyes and sat next to me.

"Y'all this my baby girl Adrienne," I
said, looking at her and biting my lip.

"I'm not his girl."

"Stop playing baby, don't show out nah. Gimme kiss." I tried to lean in but she grabbed my face.

"Cut it out Khyree, you're fucking high." I could tell she was trying not to laugh.

"Man, you should know better than to think her fine self would wanna associate wit' your skin and bones ass," said Abel.

Adrienne busted out laughing.

"Right? We call him string bean down at the club. Yo, I'm pretty sure I seen you there a few times," Rafael said while I mugged them.

"Yeah, you probably have. I thought I recognized you." She said to Rafael.

"Probably cause I'm the best dancer."

"Try again nigga." Said Abel.

"Both y'all make minimum wage compared to what I be rakin' in." I replied.

"I'm Haley." The white girl we were betting on spoke up, holding her hand out to Adrienne.

Adrienne looked down at it and back up to me, "I'm gonna go see where Lonnie is."

"Hold up, why you leaving me for?"

"Thirsty ass nigga." Rafael coughed.

"There's too many people here, I was really just dropping by." She motioned around us.

"You came dressed like that to just drop by?"

"Yeah."

"Then lets go somewhere else." I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Where? You can't just leave your own party."

"Ion care where, I don't want you to leave. These knuckle head ass niggas won't even notice."

She looked down and cheesed,
"Whatever."

I grabbed her hand and threw up deuces.

"Yo, you lost the bet!" Abel called out.