mrs.officer mrs.officer

he looks so innocent yet fine as hell all at once 😭 leave me alone that's my favorite.

Roman'sa POV

"Fuck." I muttered as I rubbed over the bright red indentions on my wrists that been left from the handcuffs that had been around them earlier.

I sighed and continued to rub my wrists as I laid my head against the wall of the nearly empty cell. The only other person being here was someone that looked no older than 20. He wore a white tank top that was drenched with an unknown wet substance and his pants appeared to be wet too. Tattoos covering his arms all the way up to his neck, but instead of looking intimidating he looked scared and appeared to be shaking.

I sighed before shrugging off the light weight jacket I wore before standing up and walking in his direction. His eyes glued to me as I handed him the jacket.

"You'll get sick." I said to him, and he only stared at me, "It's not a bomb kid. It's just a jacket."

"I don't need that shit." He spoke softly and I scoffed a laugh before tossing the jacket onto his lap, "Take this shit back. You don't know me like that."

"I don't need to know you to know that you'll get sick in wet clothes." I said as I walked back to the bench I sat on earlier.

I say him still staring at me as I sat down, "Why you so nice?"

"Why am I so nice?" I repeated, "Not 'why you so nice'."

"Why are you so nice?" He repeated back while rolling his eyes, "You wanna answer the question?"

"I was just being considerate." I told him and he scoffed.

"Considerate people don't go to jail." He told me and I simply shrugged.

"Neither to kids." I shot, "So it looks like we're both somewhere we shouldn't be."

"Man I ain't no kid." He told me.

"You look 16."

"19."

"You're barley grown." I told him while shaking my head, "I don't know why kids think being a hardass is cool and jail is some kind is playground. This isn't a place for a child."

"And you know what jail is really like?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No. And I'm not trying to find out either." I told him, "And you shouldn't be either. When your parents come and get you out it shouldn't be your goal to sit where you're sitting again."

He was quiet for a moment before shifting and actually using my jacket to cover up some, "I ain't got no parents. Ain't seen them people since I was 17."

I looked at him for a moment before sigh, "What exactly are you in here for?"

"Vandalism." He stated plainly, "You know what that is right. Like painting."

"I know what it is." I said while rolling my eyes, "Why were you doing that?"

"Man I don't know." He said with a shrug, "Me and my brother were bored. We decided to go down to grab a couple bottles of spray paint and go down to the train yard."