tru colors

Naomi's POV

"Welcome back to Magic 102.5, I am host Jamarcus McDaniel getting ready to send you into another 25 minutes of the most ear pleasing music in Pensacola, Florida, but first we're gonna get right into that contest drawing for three tickets to this Friday's Music Jamboree located on Malli Beach. Let's see who called number one will be."

The sound of the radio along with the sounds of Roman and myself typing away on our keyboards filled the room.

I sat on couch near the wall of his office while he sat at his desk.

It had been a quite morning and I felt better being in his office than alone in my own. So I had packed away my laptop, made sure I was logged off my desktop, locked all my files, and locked my door. Nobody was going there unless they had my permission.

The man on the radio laughed as the call ended, "That enough from me for the next half hour man. Let's kick off next 25 minutes with No One Will Do by Miss Mary J, Blige. This is Jamarcus Daniel and young listening to Magic 102.5."

A small smile spread across my face as the song began to play.

Seen many men in my time
But none of them can pay it to mind.
I ain't gotta knock on wood
To tell y'all that I got it so good

"Turn it up." I say to Roman and he glanced over at me before a small smile tugged at his lips, then pressed the volume button.

He's everything that I need and
All that a man should be and
Put me on a flight if I wanna,
Buy out the mall if I wanna.

"I know y'all've heard before, these same old metaphors. My love is so much more." I sung along with the song and saw Roman smiling out of the corner of my eye, causing me to smile before standing up, "I don't wanna change it, I don't wanna do without you baby."

"What are you doing?" He asked with a laugh as I danced my way over to him.

I made no reply to him but instead grabbed his hand, pulling him out of his chair as the music continued to play.

Don't let'em tell you nothin different
You're the only one I'm needin
I don't want no one but you
Baby no one will do

"And what they say don't even matter. They don't know what I know about about ya. I don't want no one but you. Baby no no one will do." I sung softly as I drag him to the open space of the office. Him smiling at me and twirling once on our journey there.

It's me and him through the wire
Cause what it comes to love he delivers
My personal UPS
I'm sending him an SOS that I
love him and I
want him and I
don't wanna replace him.

I laughed as Roman brought me closer to him, swaying me along to the music.

"Where'd you learn to dance?" I asked as he slowly spun me again.

"I'll be honest, I can't dance to save my life." He admitted with a laugh as he brought me back close to him, "But in my family, you at least need to know the basics or your practically shunned for life. If you don't dance, your an outcast. So I learned what I need to know to be socially acceptable within my family."