what had happened was

Naomi's POV

You want my love and you can't deny
You know it's true but you try to hide
You turn down love like it's really bad
You can't give what you never had.

I smile slightly as I find myself humming along to the old Earth, Wind and Fire song that played in the elevator while I rode it down to Becky's floor. I remembered my Mom was a big fan of theirs and played a lot of their music all the times when I was growing up so I found myself knowing all the words.

The elevator stopped and soon after there was a 'ding' sound before the doors opened and I stepped out onto the floor.

"1845." I mumbled as I remember the room number Becky had texted me an hour ago, "where's 1845?"

I walked down the hallway a bit before I found the door I was looking for. I knocked on the door, then picked a piece or lint off my black skinny jeans and flattened my blue top before the door opened.

Standing at the door was a tall woman with curly blond hair. She wore a pair hardwash jeans with holes along the thighs and a black v-neck t-shirt. A questioning look on her face.

"Either you're who I think you are," she said to me, "Or you're room service."

"I'm definitely room service." I said with a small laugh and she smiled.

"Got a sense of humor I see." She said with a smile, "Most people would have gotten offended that I somewhat compared them to hotel worker."

"I'm not like most people." I told her with a smile.

She smiled again, "Come on in. My names Charlotte, by the way."

"Nice to meet you." I tell her as I pass by her and into the hotel room, "Mines Naomi."

"Trust me," she said as we walked to the small living room, "I know who you are. You run The Roman Empire right?"

"Pretty sure your the first person that didn't say 'your engaged to Roman Reigns, right.'" I told her with a small laugh, "But yes, I run it along side him."

"Why compare you to your fiancée when I can compare you to your work itself." She told me then gestured to the bed room, "Bayley and Becky are in there. I'm not sure if we'll be going out tonight. Becky's pregnant."

"What, what?" I asked quickly.

"I can hear you Charlotte!" I heard Becky shout, "I am not pregnant!"

"Yes you are!" I heard another voice shout, "I'm predicting it."

"Jesus Christ." Becky mumbled as she emerged out of the room with the other woman, one hand clutched over her stomach, "I just get really bad cramps. I'm on day two right now."

"Or it could be a baby kicking." The woman commented and laughed when Becky tried to swat at her.

"You cannot have a baby when you are on your monthly shit, Bayley." Becky said to her.

"Hey." Bayley said while placing her hands on Becky's stomach, "No cussing, the baby could hear you."

I laughed slightly as I watched Becky groan.