a little bump & grind

^^ I was playing around and made this. It don't look half bad in my opinion. Too bad my opinion sucks most times.

Naomi's POV

"I said I wanted to take a walk." I said, nearly breathless as he slid the key card into the slot before pushing the door open.

"We can take a walk some other time." He said with a small laugh as he hoisted me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist, "It's a bit cloudy out dear. I think it's best we stay inside."

"Of course you do." I say softly before his lips gently connect with my own as the door shut behind us.

My arms immediately wrap around his neck, lips moving in sync as he slowly navigated us towards the bedroom of our suite.

I gasp a bit as he let me go and my back immediately hit the soft mattress. He, climbing between my legs and capturing my lips with his again.

I gently ran my hands through the soft strands of his hair, taking the hair elastic out of his hair and allowing his hair to flow freely.

I closed my eyes and allowed a small moan escaped my lips as he left a trail of kisses from my mouth to my collarbone.

My eyes immediately snapped opened at the sound of his phone ringing and he groaned before rising to his knees and scrambling to get the item out of his pocket.

"Who is it?" I asked him as I tried o catch my breath.

"Jey." He said as he while switching the sound off and tossing the phone carelessly into the floor.

"Do you need to answer him..." I asked him as he unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt then shrugged it onto the floor.

He gave a low laugh before giving me a look that caused my heart to race.

He took my hand into his and brought me to my knees on the bed before kissing me again.

His hand fiddled with the hem of my shirt before breaking the kiss to raise the cloth over my head.

I shuttered under the touch of his fingers dancing along my lower back while his lips left soft kisses along my neck. 

"To answer your question." He said in between kisses, "I don't need to answer him."

He gently laid me back down on the bed before his hands found there way to my jeans, unbuttoning them before pulling them to my feet and taking them off, placing them on the floor.

He place a lingering kiss on my foot, then my calf before looking at me with a small smirk playing on his lips. I, biting my own as he repeated the process on my other leg, once again stopping at my thighs.

A sharp exhale escaped my lips when I felt his breath against my inner thigh, his lips gracing across my skin.

He placed one breathtaking kiss against my inner thigh while his hands moves to the waistband of my panties, slowly pulling them down and setting them aside.

I heard him give a small chuckle as I jerked at the the feeling of his thumb tracing over my clit, attempting to sit up on my elbows, only to have him press his hand on my stomach to make me lay back down.

"Don't get too excited just yet, baby girl." I heard him say and could imagine a smirk on his lips.

A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt his tongue trace against my entrance.