Long time we see

"Your chapters aren't long enough!"
Ok, bet.

Roman's POV

I smiled slightly as I watched my fiancée apply a coat of lip gloss to her bottom lip in the mirror in the corner of the hotel room.

"I don't know why you insist on wearing make up." I told as I walked closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing a small kiss in the crook of her neck, "You look stunning without it."

"Thank you." She said with a small laugh as she screwed the top back on the container, "But it's to make myself look presentable in the eyes of the media. You know how that goes."

"Who cares about the media?" I say to her, "If anyone finds you less than gorgeous, they're blind."

"Thank you for the confidence booster Mr.Reigns." She said with a small laugh before turning her head and kissing my cheek, "You ready?"

"I rather just lay around with you again." I mumbled as I let her go.

After our little love session yesterday, instead of going out like we had planned, we hung around in the hotel room. Ordering room service and watching whatever was on TV. We rarely have time to relax, so I truly enjoyed just spending time with her.

But now it was time to get back to reality and I was in no way ready for what was about to happen.

It was Friday evening and the Convention Dinner was a little over an hour from now at a restaurant somewhere in downtown Atlanta and everybody was going to be there.

My parents had flown in this morning around 9, but since they had booked themselves at another hotel, I had yet to see them.

AJ and Becky had shown up around noon with the suit AJ had brought down for me and had left to their hotel room a few floors below us.

According to the media, my uncle and aunt had arrived in Atlanta earlier this morning, while the twins as apparently arrived yesterday and I simply unaware of this information.

Simply knowing that I was in the same city with Jimmy made my nerves bad, so I was unsure of how I was going to act later when we were in the same room.

"Nervous?" She asked me as she straightened my tie.

I shook my head, "I just... I just want a peaceful evening, y'know?"

She nodded and gave me her best smile, "Trust me. I want the same thing."

I frowned slightly. Sometimes I'm completely oblivious to the fact that she's right in the middle of this mess. Whatever I'm feeling, she probably feels worse.

"It'll all go over fine love." I said while kissing her cheek, trying to convince her, as well as myself.

****

I sighed from the back of the limo. The tinted windows being no match for the bright flashing camera lights outside the vehicle as it slowed to a stop.

"Does my hair look ok?" Naomi asked me as she looked into the front camera of her phone.

"It looks fine. You look beautiful." I say while leaning over to kiss her cheek.

And it wasn't a lie.

While she usually looked breathtaking, she had truly outdone herself tonight. She wore a body fitting navy blue dress with sequins across the bust. Her hair falling in loopy curls down her back and over her shoulders.

Thou Shall Not • book twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें