i gotta let you go

Roman's POV

"To what do we owe this call?" Dean's voice said into the phone and I sighed as I leaned back in my office chair.

"Hey Dean." I mumbled, "Is Seth there?"

"Seth is present!" I heard Seth's voice comment over the line, "Hey Ro!"

"What's up?" Dean asked me.

"Are you busy?" I asked them.

"Looking over a few papers, but I could use a break." He told me, "What's going on? You sound stressed."

"Hitting the nail on the head." I mumbled, "you see... theres a problem."

"A problem?" I heard Seth asked, "Like a math problem?"

"No." I told him, "Like a personal assistant problem."

"Personal assistant?" Dean asked, "When did you get a personal assistant? Or did you tell us and I forgot or something?"

"I don't even know." I mumbled as I tucked away a strand of hair that had fallen out of my bun.

"What's wrong with your assistant?" Dean asked me.

"I gotta fire her." I mumbled.

I heard Seth groan, "Roman, you can't just go back to firing your assistants like you use to do. Just because she isn't Naomi does mean you can toss her back on the streets."

"Mercedes." I say suddenly.

"You wanna fire he because she has a Benz?" Dean asked, "What? Is she richer than you or something?"

"No." I muttered, "Mercedes."

"Are you talking about a car?" Seth asked, "Cause that's no reason- wait..."

"What?" Dean asked him.

"Hold on..." I heard Seth mumble, "Are you talking about Mercedes?"

"Wait hold on." Dean said, "Mercedes is a person? Who's Mercedes.... wait... do you mean.... holy fuck, you're not talking about..."

"Yeah." I mumbled, "Her."

They both stayed quite for a moment until Seth cleared his throat.

"Welp." Seth commented, "Looks like the bitch gotta pack her bags cause she gotta go. It don't matter where she go but she can't stay at that company."

"Roman how the fuck did you just now realize that it was her?" Dean asked me loudly.

"She changed everything about herself!" I protested, "Her hair is pink now. Hell, she even changed her entire name."

"She changed her freaking name?" Seth asked, "This bitch is just as crazy as I remember her."

"Roman, man she's gotta go." Dean told me, "Does she know that you remember her?"

"Hell no." I told him, "She's hinted that I should know who she is though. But other than that she has no freaking idea and now I gotta call her in here and freaking fire her... I feel bad."

"Nope." Seth commented, "Stop felling bad. Suck it up. Kick the bitch out. She ruined your entire marriage on purpose."

"My marriage was going down hill anyways." I mumbled, "That was just the icing on the cake. I can't blame all that on her. I was being stupid too."

"The bitch showed up at your house, Roman." Seth pointed out, "She exposed you in front of your wife and child just because she thought you would be with her afterwards, and then when you wouldn't she made your life hell all during your divorce. She's fucking crazy Roman. She's not right in the head."