your mindset

Roman's POV

"Can I get you anything else sir?" The waitress said in a dreamy like tone as she smiled at me.

"No," I said awkwardly as I felt her eyes burning holes into my skin, "I'm good. Thank you."

"Well if you need anything." She said while passing me a napkin, then winked, "Just call me over ok?"

I glanced down at the napkin and mentally sighed at the scribbled down phone number.

I felt my left hand being raised and I glanced over to see Dean holding it my hand up by the wrist.

"There a ring there, lady." Dean pointed out, "He's not interested. Every man at this table is taken. Move along now."

"Well I don't see any wives." She said with a small wink to Dean, "So everything is just fine, right?"

"I don't know, I'll have to check with my husband." Dean said while glancing at Seth, "How do you feel about that babe?"

"I feel like if I was a bitch I'd slap the shit outta you." Seth said while glaring holes into the girl, "You look fucking 16. We're not interested in jail bait. So get your little fast ass outta my sight before I call the cops."

The girl glared at Seth before rolling her eyes and walking away, AJ immediately bursting into laughter.

"Seth, you kill me sometimes." AJ said as he calmed down.

Seth angrily threw a fry into his mouth and chomped away on it, "She was pissing me off. Dean said we were taken. That means we're taken. Does that not mean anything to anyone anymore?!"

"Hell no." I commented while taking a sip of my beer.

"Well it should." Seth grumbled with a frown but stopped when Dean kissed his cheek.

"Guys what did I say about couple shit when I'm around?" I said to them.

"That was when you were single and we felt bad for you." Dean said, "That's in the past now brotha."

"Speaking of not being single," Seth said as he picked up another fry, "How did are you and Naomi?"

"That's a weird way to bring up the conversation?" I said with a small laugh.

"Um," Dean said, "Maybe we shouldn't talk about her here."

AJ saw give him a confused look before looking in the direction Dean had and mumbled, "Awh, shit."

I give them both confused looks before looking towards the door of the bar, my confused expressing dropping immediately.

I watched as my cousins walked into the bar, not seeming to have noticed us, and I prayed it stayed that way.

"Maybe we should go..." Seth muttered.

"No." I said while turning back around, "We were here first. If there's a problem, they can leave. We're staying right here. Just stay calm."

"You're telling us to stay calm." AJ said as I heard footsteps approaching us.

"Hello gentlemen." I heard the bartender say as a body sat on the stool next to me, "What can I get you this evening?"

"Anything that'll have me out for the next 12 plus hours." I heard Jimmy's voice say and out of trying corner of my eye, I saw him sitting right next to me.