Stop, wait a minute

Naomi's POV

I looked at my tired expression in the bathroom mirror and groaned.

That meeting was about enough to drain every ounce of energy out of me and I sat the entire time. It was just boring.

I take my mascara out of my purse and unscrewed the cap, then started applying as one of the stall doors opened.

"Afternoon." The woman said to me as she walked over to the sink and began to wash her hands.

"Good afternoon." I say to her as I finished applying the product and placed it back in my bag, "How are you doing today."

"Really good." She said as she shut th faucet off and grabbed a few paper towels, then stopped and looked at me, "Oh my gosh. Are you Miss Fatu?"

I give her a smile, "Yes I am."

"Oh wow." She said with a laugh, "Ok, I guess this day just keeps getting better. It's an honor to meet you really."

I waved a hand and smiled at her, "I'm just like ever one else. It's nice to meet you... Um.."

"The names Sasha." She said with a smile, "Just got employed here. Not too big of a job or anything, but it's an honor to be working here."

"Oh!" I said with a small laugh, "Well it's nice to meet you Sasha. And hopefully I'll be seeing you around."

"I think you will." She said with a smile as I held the door open for her to exit. She went to the right while I went to the left towards Roman's office.

"Hey babe," I say while entering the office to find him working on his computer.

"Hey baby." He replied to me as I walked over and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Whatcha workin on?" I asked him while glancing at his computer.

"Entering this resume into the data base." He replied, "You know I had that interview today."

"Damn, I forgot." I admitted, "How'd it go? ... Please tell me you were nice to the woman and you didn't scare her half to death."

He gave a small laugh, "She didn't seem scared at all. Smiled during the whole thing."

"I like her already." I say with a laugh, "I tend to like people who aren't intimidated by you."

"Hush," he said playfully, "But seriously. The woman was qualified. She came prepared with papers and everything."

"What's her name?" I asked him.

"Um," he said while glancing at one of the papers on his desk, "Sasha Banks."

"Sasha?" I asked him and he nodded, "Is she short with bright pink hair?"

"Yeah." He said to me, "Have you met her before? Cause she looks familiar to me and I'm not sure from where."

"No I just met her in the bathroom a few minutes ago." I say to him, "I don't think I've seen her anywhere else."

'Huh...' I thought to myself, 'Why didn't she tell me she was working for my husband? Especially his personal assistant...'

"You ok?" He asked me, breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm good." I said while shaking my head, "It's just she didn't tell me she would be working so close with you."

"Maybe she didn't recognize you and didn't find it important to tell you." He said to me while pulling me on to his his waist.

"No she recognized me alright." I mumbled, then shook my head, "Well when does she start? If she's good at what she does then it doesn't matter."

"Monday." He said while resting his head on my back, "Maybe you can work with her a little. Train her if your not doing anything too important."

I shrugged, "Yeah I don't mind babe."

"Thanks." He said to me, "So Jojo wants to go out to a movie tonight. How's that sound?"

"How about you and her go out." I say to him, "I can stay home and hang out with AJ. I'm mentally exhausted from going to all your meetings."

"Oh it wasn't that bad." He said with a small chuckle as he kissed the back of my head.

"Be glad I love you Roman." I say with a laugh as he held me closer to him, "Be glad I love you."