Sky High

Naomi's POV

BREAKING: Roman Reigns has agreed to the conference between his two cousins and former business partners, Jimmy and Jey Uso, along with their parents, Solofa, Talisua, Leati, and Patricia.

"James, I'm not sure how this is suppose to go down peacefully." A man in one of the chairs said, "Because last time I checked, Jimmy Uso and Roman Reigns were not on good terms."

"They still aren't John." The man named James said, "So it looks to me like Jey will be playing peacemaker in this situation. What do you think Bryan?"

"I'm not worried about Roman and Jimmy honestly guys. But what I am worried about is Solofa and Leati, more commonly known as Rikishi and Sika, They've been out of the business for over 10 years now, and I don't remember them leaving their company to their children on good terms. And now they have they're children who aren't getting along. So I would keep my eyes on them rather than Roman and Jimmy."

I sighed as I folded a shirt and tucked it into the suitcase, tempted to turn the TV off completely.

You ever get tired of hearing the same old news, even if it isn't technically old? It's just shit that shouldn't be that big of a deal, yet it is.

For about 2 hours after Roman made the announcement, things were peaceful. Only small companies had the apparently 'world stopping' information, and everything was fine.

But the thing about small reporting companies is that they sell information to big time news broadcasts such as CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, etc.

And when they get that information, then hell starts.

Nobody warns the youth about being 'famous' or 'well known'. Nobody warns the youth about the annoying, snake like paparazzi. Nobody warns them that they'll lie about you just to make a quick buck. All they see is the money and flashing cameras.

From the office to the parking lot, it usually took about 2, but it took us almost 25 minutes just to get from point A to B. Flashing lights and what seemed to be like a million people trying to get out attention.

"Yeah Mama." I heard Roman said as he entered our bedroom with a suitcase in his hand, "Uh huh, yeah. The Convention dinner is Friday night. No, you can't wear jeans. I will personally buy you a dress- I'm not being disrespectful, but Mom... yes ma'am."

I place a hand over my mouth and stiff a laugh as Roman continued to speak to his mother over the phone.

"Oh come on Ro." I say with a laugh, "She could wear jeans."

"Na, this is a formal dinner." He said to me while rolling his eyes, "No, I was talking to Naomi. Mom, she's busy packing. Mom. Mom. Mommmmm stop. Look I need to finish packing. I'm almost done ok. I'm pretty sure if you call Jojo she'll talk you to sleep. Mom, I'm serious. Ok. Alright. Oute alofa fo'i ia oe."

"What you just say?" I asked him with a laugh as he hung up and tossed the phone on the bed.

"It's a secret." He said with a small laugh.

"Probably along the lines of I love you right?" I asked as he walked over and rested his forehead against my own.

"Correct." He said, then gave a tired sigh.