content of my character

Naomi's POV

"Mr. and Mrs. Reigns." Mr.Edwards said as Roman and I entered the room, "Glad you could join us. Please, take a seat."

"Hey Dad." Joelle said as she turned around in the chair she was sitting in.

Roman gave a soft glare to her as he sat in the seat on her right while I sat in the one on her left.

In the room along with us was another girl that seemed to be around Joelle's age. She seemed to have a bruise under her eye and her lip was a bit swollen. A man and a woman, who I'm assuming where were parents, sat beside her.

I gave a quick glance at Joelle who seemed to be beaming with pride as she sat in the chair. Her clothes were a bit stretched out, her white skinny jeans were covered in dirt, and there was hole in the bottom of the jacket she wore. Her hair was a was falling out of the bun it had been in earlier that morning, but she looked fine.

"Mr.Reigns." Mr.Edwards sighed, "I informed your wife earlier that your daughter had gotten into a fight earlier today."

"And she should be expelled." The man said with a glare, "Do you see my daughter? Look at her! She could have killed her!"

"Woulda, shoulda, coulda, but I didn't." Joelle mumbled and Roman glared at her a bit so she would shut up.

"Have either of the girls had a chance to explain what happened?" Roman asked, "How did the fight even begin? What was the cause of it. Fights don't just happen."

"They do if your child is a damn heathen." The man commented again and Roman glared in his direction.

"My child isn't a heathen." Roman said with a glare, "We don't even know what happened. Stop assuming it's her fault."

Joelle practically beamed in her seat as she looked at her dad, but said nothing.

Mr.Edwards nodded, "Grace. Would you like to explain what happened?"

The girl name Grace shot a glare towards Joelle before sighing.

"We were out on the campus near the Oak tree in the east wing." Grace started to say, "I thought it would be funny to joke around with Joelle. I walked over to her and saw that she was watching fighting on her phone and I said 'You know that's fake right?' And she basically verbally assaulted before physically assaulting me. And as you can see, this was the result."

Joelle rolled her eyes, "Lies."

"I don't lie." Grace shot at her.

"Didn't you cheat on your boyfriend Maxwell?" Joelle asked and the girls mother gasps, "Tisk, tisk, tisk. That's a form of lying sweetheart."

"My daughter would never cheat!" Her mother protested.

"Your daughter has been with more guys than there are strands of hair on my head." Joelle told her.

"At least I can get a man." Grave shot at her, "What's it feel like to be a ugly virgin?"

"Pretty damn good!" Joelle suddenly shouted at her and Roman placed a hand on her shoulder which caused her to sigh, "Its my turn to tell my side of the story, right?"

"Go ahead Joelle." Mr.Edwards said with a nod.

"Ok, so like Grace said, we were near the Oak tree towards the east wing." Joelle explained, "I'm sitting there minding my own business and watching wrestling. Not fighting, wrestling. I hear laughing and stuff going on around me, but I'm not paying attention to anything except this epic match right?"