in my head

Naomi's POV

"There you go pretty lady." The stylist said to me as she turned me around in the chair to face the mirror, "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." I said with a small smile, "I love this look."

She waved a hand, "You pull it off. Now, it's a bit humid outside but you won't go outside until after the conference, so you don't have to worry about the curls dropping."

I gave her another smile as she packed away her items into her bag, "Thank you."

"Not a problem sweetie." She said as she grabbed her bag and began walking towards the door, "Knock'em dead out there gorgeous."

I sighed as the door closed behind her, the butterflies in my stomach were going mad.

I was got hot when I thought about being under the blinding lights, I got cold thinking about Roman and Jimmy being in the same room, my hands shook at the thought of Roman and Jimmy arguing right then and there. I was literally a mess.

'At least you look descent.' I mumbled in my mind as I flattened the few stray wrinkles of my dress before standing up.

The olive green dress came down to my knees and black flats were worn on my feet. My hair curled slightly and pulled over my shoulders. A bracelet on my left wrist and my engagement ring in its usual position on my left ring finger.

I hear my phone ding and I reached back in the seat to grab it, immediately seeing the message from Joelle.

Joelle: gonna watch you and Daddy today. You look beautiful, I already know it, I have amazing guessing skills. You'll be threw this and back home in no time. I love you Namey!! ❤❤

I smiled down at my phone before quickly typing her a message back, then sitting my phone back in the chair and adjusting myself in the mirror.

"Look at this sexy mama." I heard a voice comment and I glanced up slightly, my attention falling on the reflection of a raven haired woman standing by the door.

I quickly turned around, an idiotic smile plastered across my face.

"Paige!" I shouted and half ran to the other side of the room to embrace her.

"God I missed you so much." She commented and she wrapped me into a tight embrace, "You look gorgeous."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still holding her closely.

"I had a friend fly me down." She said as I released her, "I had to see you before see you before your interview started."

"'A friend'?" I asked her and she gave me a sheepish smile, "You 'a friend' lie. Who brought you?"

"He flew me down alright." She said as her cheeks turned a slight shade of red, "I'm not here to talk about me! I came to see you."

"Don't think we're done talking about this." I said to her but smiled, "God, it's so good to see you."

"Same for you." She told me with a small smile, "Summer, Nikki, and Randy say hi."

I groaned, "I miss them so much. How are things back up North?"

"Um," she said while scratching her head, "Its uh... different. Really different. New York kinda sucked ass before you showed up, then you came and I finally had like.. you know... I had a best friend and life was good and now your just... not there."