work, work, work

Roman's POV

"Well good morning theres Miss Fatu." I heard a voice and I rolled my eyes while Naomi giggled as we walked through the doors of the building.

"Good morning Enzo." She responded to him, "How are you this morning?"

"Good, now that your smile brightened up my day." He said while he pressed the up button on the elevator for us, then glanced at me for a second, "Oh hey there boss."

"Enzo don't you have work to be doing?" I asked him, rolling my eyes again as he lifted Naomi's hand to his lips and placed a small kiss. I swear if I found the man a threat, I would have beat his ass already.

"Not much I don't believe." He said, not paying me much attention as he smiled at Naomi, "Did anyone tell you that you looked stunning this morning?"

"Yes," I respond for her, "I did. Cass! Get Enzo."

"Zo." Cass said as he approached us, "What are you doing?"

"Hey," he responded, "Don't worry about me. I'm handling my business."

"Will you come on." Cass mumbled while grabbing Enzo's arm and dragging him away as the elevator door opened, "Sorry bout that boss. Won't happen again."

"You get so jealous." Naomi said with a laugh as we boarded the elevator.

"I am not jealous." I say while rolling my eyes, "You could never fall for him anyways."

"I don't know he's kinda cute." She said and I almost glared at her, "Oh come on I'm just playing babe. You know I only want you."

"You better." I say while wrapping a arm around her and kissing her forehead, "But if he kisses your hand again, I may lose it."

"He's being a gentleman." She responded with a laugh as the elevator door opened.

"Gentleman my ass." I responded but smiled when she placed a kiss on my cheek as we walked towards my office.

When I opened the door, the bright pink haired woman was sitting in one of the chairs by my desk, head down, texting rapidly on her phone.

"Miss Banks?" I questioned and she immediately looked up and flashed a smile.

"Good morning." She said while standing up and straightening her black skirt.

"You're here early." I commented as I grabbed Naomi's hand and lead her over to my desk, "You don't start till nine."

"Yes well it's the first day." She responded with a smile, "Wanted to get started early. I brought you coffee. Black. No sugar no cream. There's also a raspberry muffin."

"Huh." I say, slightly impressed considering I hasn't texted her a request, "Well thank you."

"Not a problem at all sir." She said with another smile.

"Oh," I say to her, "This is my fiancée Naomi. She'll be giving you some training soon."

"I believe we met in the restroom last Friday." Sasha said while extending her hand to Naomi, "Nice to finally work with you."

"You as well." Naomi responded with a smile, "Like your shirt."

"Awe, thank you." She said as she glanced down at the low cut floral shirt, then glanced back at me, "So what will I be doing first?"

"Well that depends on what Naomi wants to do." I respond to her and she smiled again.

"Sounds good to me," she responded, "I'm gonna go use the restroom real quick before we get started."

"That's fine." Naomi said to her, "I'll be here when you come back."

"Alright then." She said with yet another smile before exiting the room, leaving the two of us alone in silence for a moment.

"Huh." Naomi said while leaving against my desk.

"What?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Nothing." She said, "She seems nice. Really... Smiley."

"Yeah I guess." I say with a shrug as I grab the bag off my desk and pull out the muffin, "Wanna piece?"

"Did you text her what you wanted this morning?" She asked me instead of responding to my question.

"No." I say while breaking off a piece of it and putting it in my mouth, "Lucky guess maybe?"

"Uh huh." She said once more before pushing herself off my desk, "Lucky."

I raised an eyebrow, "You ok?"

"Of course babe." She said, her questioning attitude vanishing, "Yeah I was just thinking. It's just gonna be a long day."

I shrugged slightly and pulled her closer to me, kissing her temple, earning a smile from her which brighten my day just a bit more.