60K special

Previously

"Anyways, we need the heroes to help us." The Doctor states as he looks at batman, hinting about it. Bruce reluctantly nods.

Now

We rushed to the batcave, Johnny and the Doctor seemed to be amazed by the cave.

Anyways, we rushed upto the teleporter and teleported into the WatchTower. The whole league looked at us. Mainly the Doctor and Johnny.

"Hello???? We have an emergancy. Can you guys not stare at my bro, thank you." Tyler basically yelled.

"What's the problem, bats?" Barry asked as he stepped closer.

"An alien species called the Daleks are invading Earth." Bruce explained. Out the corner of my eye, I notice the two Galifreyans disappear down the corridor.

Meanwhile (third person)

The Doctor and Tyler had enough of the explaining and sprinted towards the control centre. However, they were met by Martian Manhunter.

"Tyler, what is going on? There's fleets of unknown ships trying to invade Earth." John asked.

"Well...shit went down across the universe and the daleks want (y/n) and her fiancé, Johnny, dead." Tyler explained.

Jo'nn nodded before letting the pair into the control centre.

"Tyler, we have to end this." The doc bluntly stated to Tyler. She stayed silent, cunjuring up a plan in her head.

"Blow them up. Only us two. We have twenty-five percent chance of survival. That's all I need. That's all we need." The ginger girl explained as she hit a few buttons on the panel.

"Then shall we run into battle?" He held out his hand. She smiled and took it.

Back to you in the common area

"Maybe it's between those two and those daleks." Barry exclaimed. I couldn't take it anymore. Thry were yelling over nothing.

"Alright!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "I've had enough of the arguments! Johnny and I have no clue why the daleks are after us but all we know is that we have to stop them!" I shouted at them. People started to discuss their plans with one another.

"Guys..." Wally trailed off. No one listened to him since they were chatting away.

"GUYS!" He screamed. All attention was on him. He pointed out the window, to see Tardis flying onto the Dalek ship.

"Shit's gonna go down." Jason mumbled. Suddenly; Jason, Bruce, Clark, Johnny and I are teleported onto the ship.

"Exterminate! Exterminate!" The chanting continued, echoing everywhere.

"You will be exterminated! You will be exterminated!" The daleks yelled.

"How was your travels, Johnny?" A voice asked. Being pushed out the shadows was the rest of the Fantastic Four as well as the web-warriors.

Shit's gonna go down.

To be continued...

Thank you guys for 60K! It means the world to me for seeing this. Part 4 will be at 80K, hopefully, this will be the last installment of the Marvel x DC x Doctor Who crossover. 100k, I have something planned.