Bruce Wayne x reader

Requested by: Youkeeno

Prompt: Fluff!

I waited for Bruce to get back off a mission with the League. Lately, he's been stressed, meaning the boys had been stressed.

I hear the door slam open, revealing a pissed off Bruce. Great... the boys are annoyed too.

"No my fault that Drake got in the way!" Damian yelled.

"Woah woah woah! It's not my fault that hotshot decided to fire at everyone!" Tim yelled back.

"Enough! Boys, get yourselves changed and to the game room or your room." I told them. They mumbled a yes and wandered off. Four down, one to go.

I strolled over to Bruce, slowly removing his cowl. Calmly, I planted a kiss on his cheek before helping him taking the suit off. After we changed into our pyjamas, we made our way onto the bed.

Bruce wrapped me in his arms, pulling me into his muscular chest. A blush rose from my cheeks, causing him to chuckle.

"I still have that affect on you, don't I?" He asked as he flashed me a smile. I nodded and snuggled into his chest.

"How about a movie?" I suggested, "You seemed pissed off. Clark again?" He stayed silent but reluctantly nodded. Again, I kissed his cheek but he suddenly turned his head, so I kissed the corner of his lips.

A deep blush came across my face.

"Honey, let's just watch the movie." He spoke as he buried his head into my neck.

I chuckled as Bruce held me in his arms.