80K

Final chapter to the three way crossover. Important message at the end, please read.

Previously

"You will be exterminated! You will be exterminated!" The daleks yelled.

"How was your travels, Johnny?" A voice asked. Being pushed out the shadows was the rest of the Fantastic Four as well as the web-warriors.

Shit's gonna go down.

Now

"Okay, so we're all in the same boat here?" Johnny asked his family, who nodded.

Alright, so let me just get this straight; Tyler and the Doctor are siblings, Tyler's dating Jason, there's a dalek invasion and we're on the motherfucking mothership!!!!

"You...are Earth's defenses, it's greatest heroes." A robot voice called from the shadows. A half man in a dalek body wheeled out.

"Who the hell are you meant to be?!" Jason growled at him. The dalek guy chuckled darkly as he moved towards my brother.

"I am Davros, leader of the daleks." He introduced himself. He had a cyber eye, his eye holes were closed and wrinkled.

Four daleks dragged two lifeless bodies out. They dropped them on the rough concrete like flooring. I recongised the bloke.

"Doctor!" I cried out as Johnny pulled me into his chest, as my sobs became louder.

"You bastard!!!" Jason yelled as he tried to lunged at Davros. Bruce and Clark held him back. Glancing over at the second body, I could tell the rest why he was mad...Tyler.

The daleks rolled out of the room we were in, leaving us and the two corpses there. Jason immediately ran to his girl, whilst Johnny and I sprinted to the Doc. I craddled him in my arms, tears streaming down my face.

"Please Doc, wake up!" I cried as I buried my head inbetween his neck. I pulled away as he shot up, panting.

"Tyler, wake up!" He ushered his sister to wake. She gasped and shot up.

"Told you it would work." She paused and smiled, "Hey guys!" Both of them stood up in unison before dusting themselves off.

"What do you mean it worked?" Reed asked as they glanced at each other, a small smirk dancing on their face.

"Whilst you guys were trying to figure something out, we took the Tardis and led thrm away from Earth." Tyler explained before the Doc took over.

"Earth would have been blown up. So we're blowing the ship up." Doctor finished explaining as the door opened. A dalek wheeled in.

"EXTERMINATE THE DOCTOR! EXTERMINATE!" The dalek yelled before it was exploded. We glanced at Clark, who's eyes were red.

"So Kryptonians are useful for something." Tyler commented earning glares, "What?" She innocently replied before running off. The Doctor sighed and sprinted after her. We all followed her, hoping that she would find the exit. She led us straight to the Tardis.

"I'll hack into the systems and blow this shit up." She informed everyone. Jason's grip seemed to tighten around her waist.

"We'll come." Johnny and I volunterred. She was about to speak when Jason interupted her.

"I'm coming too." He held her in his arms. She sighed before leading us into a console room.

"Right, we need to access the main systems before activating the self-destruct system." She explained before strolling over to the console.

However, before she could get to it, a gunshot went off. The four of us turned around, seeing Davros there with two other daleks.

"I dont think so." He spoke up as he shot Tyler through the lung. Johnny, Jason and Tyler started to fight back, giving me the opportunity to hack into the systems. Surprisingly, it was easy. The boys and Tyler defeated the two full daleks.

I hit the self-destruct sequence before I collapsed to the floor. Gripping my stomach, blood seeped through my shirt. Johnny ran over to me and craddled me in his arms.

Meanwhile in the Tardis (third person)

The other waited for the que to go. Weird started and the Tardis to moving.

"What's happening?" Clark asked.

"Someone's hacked into the sys...tems. Tyler!" The doctor ran around the console, trying to reverse the orders but it was no use. Her hacks overpowered the controls. He then ran to the doors of the Tardis and opened them.

The group inside the time machine watched as their loved ones disintergrated in the explosion of the mothership. Bruce and the Doctor fell to their knees. Bruce lost his daughter and his second eldest son, for the second time. The Doctor lost his little sister after reuniting after many years. Sue held back tears as her the flames reminded her of the brother that she lost.

Timeskip to the manor

The Tardis landed in the living room of Wayne Manor. The boys ran into the room to find a tear stained Bruce. They knew they lost people. The Fantastic Four, Web-warriors, Clark and the Doctor followed behind.

In a mumbled tone, they heard cries for help. Dashing to the location, they saw the four youmg adults, huddled together; the two guys protecting their girl.

"You stopped the invasion." The Doc directed the compliment towards Tyler, who shook her head.

"(Y/n) was the one. I was bleeding out on the floor." Tyler explained. I saved the world...

I saved the universe.

The End of the Dc x Marvel x Doctor Who crossover. Thank you for 80k, it means so much to me. I have a few notes to end on.

Note 1) If you like crime dramas and murder mysteries, I have a book series which I'm hoping to publish. I would love to have feedback on it as I'm still in the editing stages. The first book is called Crimson High Academy: The Beginning. I would love it you guys could give me your opinion on the book/ book series.

Note 2) For 100k, you guys get to choose what the chapter is about. The options are:
•The batboys + reader are in Scream
•Preferences
•The boys get stuck in the real world. (There is a book about the boys being in the real world, it's an amazing book. Mainly Damian Wayne x Reader style)
•The boys have their own TV show.

They are the options. Votes are open but I will make a post about it.

Note 3) The Requests are closed. I have been lenient about the requests but I have many to do. I am getting through them but my French homework is killing me!

Enjoy your holidays.

-Tyler.