Origins of Batmom

Requested By: MariaBlake667

Pairing: Bruce Wayne x reader

Prompt: The reader is the wife of Bruce.

And so the tale begins with the origins of Batmom, a heroine who is feared upon even by the great Dark Knight. It was a quiet evening in the batcave where Alfred was cleaning the armoured batsuit whilst (Y/N) was intensely staring at the bat computer screen, waiting for her husband to return. It's been three hours past his normal return time.

"Alfred, do you think Bruce is in danger?" She questioned the old man who stopped cleaning the cabinet.

"Indeed I do Miss Wayne, I believe he was fighting the Joker and his new partner in crime, Harley Quinn." Alfred honestly spoke. As fast as a speedster running on a hamster wheel, she shot up.

"I need to save him."  Her voice was laced with concern, worry and fear. However, the undercurrent explained the anger and hatred.

"You might need a suit, Miss. We don't want anyone to suspect that Mrs Wayne is having an affair with the Batman now, would we?" He joked as he strolled over to the suit area. Pulling out a similar suit to the Bat style, he held it up to her.

"And I also believe that Master Dick is with him too." As soon as Alfred mentioned her adopted son, she burst into anger. She slotted into the suit and got onto one of the batcycles before driving off.

Fifteen minutes later, she arrives at the abandoned warehouse which was the last known location of Batman and Robin. Entering the warehouse silently, muffled sounds of groaning echoed through the building. Swiftly moving towards the sounds, she saw her husband and son tied up. Throwing a smoke bomb, she pounced on a thug, knocking him out. Once the smoke cleared, (Y/n) stood there, a threatening aura surrounded her.

"Mom?" Robin questioned as the thugs started to start rumours.

"It's Batmom!" A thug yelled. A smirk danced upon her masked face.

And that, my friends, was the origins are Batmom.

Totally made that up.