We all have bad days, don't take it out on me.

Requested by: Kaz_RaellaRose-

Pairing: Jason Todd x Reader

Prompt: Reader is extremely hyperactive and is Jason's girlfriend. She's very annoying at times due to this. Jason has a bad day and lashes out the reader. This causes the reader to become silent and it concerns Jason.

Jason should be home soon so we can play some Call Of Duty! I mean, we normally do but I'm really bored and boredom and me don't really mix well with each other.

After three hours, the front door slams shut with Jason storming in, his helmet gripped tightly in his hand. Smiling, I wander over to him whilst he slumps on to the couch. Sitting next to him, I cuddle into his side as he grunts. He must be injured.

"Hey Jay, how did everything go?" I question with him responding with a few grunts. A thug must have tricked him or something.

"Maybe we should play Call of Duty, or Ark, or maybe we could get drunk to get our minds off the prob-" Before I have a chance to continue, Jason growls and interrupts me.

"You're my problem! God, you're so fucking annoying with your hyperactive mind and you can't sit still! You're a pain in the ass and you're too loud!" Jason yelled in anger, hatred radiating off him like an alpha wolf towards an omega of his pack. Staying silent, I get up and wander back to my room without another word. As soon as I closed the door, I cried.

If he doesn't like me being loud then I won't talk at all.

---A few weeks of time skip---

It's been a month since I've stopped talking. Jason hasn't mentioned it so maybe he likes it.

Currently, I'm making coffee for the both of us. Normally, I would sing and dance to the radio music but I'm internally singing. A few grunts can be heard as my amazing boyfriend entered the kitchen.

"Morning babe." He greeted me as I placed a cup of hot coffee in front of him. Giving a simple nod, I go back to making breakfast. After a few moments, his voice ring out again.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? Why aren't you talking?" Jason questioned as he stood up. I pretended to ignore him and cook. He turns the stove off and turns me around so I'm facing him.

"Tell me what's wrong. It's been a month and it's concerning me that you're not talking to me." Jason pushed the question again as tears brimmed my eyes. His emerald eyes filled with worry, concern, hurt and sadness.

"A month ago, you yelled at me, saying that I was too loud, too hyperactive, too annoying." I burst out crying. I couldn't hold it in any longer. Jason brought me close to his chest as I sobbed.

"I had a bad day. We all have bad days." Jason ensured me, a tear slid down his cheek. I knew he always hated when he hurt me mentally, emotionally and physically.

"But don't take it out on me. I didn't mean too. I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I cried as he tightly wrapped his arms around my body.