Tim Drake x Shy Reader (Part 1)

Sorry for taking so long. I didn't have any ideas for senarios for this one and school works' piling up. Please forgive me. I'm still doing requests. Also, I'll add  every Saturday, Sunday or Friday.
Ages of the bat family:
Alfred - 60
Bruce - 44
Dick - 21
Jason - 19
Tim - 17
Damian - 11
You -16

It was an average Thursday morning at you comfy home. Your dad was at work, leaving you alone in your house.

It was near Halloween, meaning you would have to be around people because your close friend, (Friend's name) would drag you to his/her house for their annual Halloween party.

You never seemed to like being around people, it was either that you had no sibilings (If you do. Don't worry, this is only for this story) or that you were shy. It was always hard to make friends due to everyone thinking that you don't exist until one day in Primary School, you met the love of your life and best friend.

Flashbavk to first day of Year 3 (You were age 8)

Your POV.

I walked into the classroom with my pink and purple rucksack. Everyone didn't notice me, which I didn't mind but I wanted to be noticed. Glancing around the room to find an empty seat, I see a boy. A cute boy to be exact, sitting at a desk alone so I sit next to him.

"Hello." He said to me as I drew my pencil case out of my bag.

"Hello. I'm (Your name). What's your name?" I reply. My nervousness started to kick in. Sweat dripped down my face and I rubbed my clamy hands together.

"I'm Tim Drake." He replied to the question, it was weird. I knew he noticed my nervousness, "Am I making you nervous?"

"N...no. I'm just shy and I don't have many friends. A...Actually, I only have one friend and she isn't in this class." I state. <Oh know, he's gonna think I'm some begging person> I thought to myself.

"Can I be your friend? I mean, I'm new here so I don't have a friend." He smiled as you nodded yes.

Flash back over

Third person POV

(Y/n) left the house in wearing a random outfit (I made this for a character).

She started to text Tim to see if he was coming into college.

(Y=You. T=Tim)

Y: Morning Timmy.

T: (Y/n)! I told you not to call me that!

Y: Sorry. Just bored :|. So, you coming in today?

T: College? Yea. Dad makes me so I can have a "normal" life.

Y: Well, you're a year away from moving out of the Manor and moving somewhere else.

T: I know (Nickname). I just... I want you to come with me.

Y: Are you asking?

T: Yea. Basically, I want u to move in with me as roommates.

Y: Take it as a yes. Now, get your butt outta bed and get here!

T: Alright!

You were extremely happy that you were going to move in with you best friend but releasing the mega crush you have on him, you would have to go the extra mile to keep it secret.

The college gates were in 20 yards when you notice a guy, similar aged to Tim's, standing there smiling at you. You recent started the same college as Tim so you were shy. He hugs her, acting like he knows her. Pushing him off and backing away, (y/n) releases it's Tim.

"TIM!" She says hugging him tight like it was the last day to survive.

"Hey (y/n). You wanna come around later? You need to meet my family." Tim asks with glimmers od hope in his eyes.

"S...s...sure." She replied with fear filling her body. Was this going to be the death of her?

(To be continued)

Would you like me to continue this later on? Or just forget about it? Your choice.