Happy Birthday, Jason!

Requested by: EvryNameWasTaken

Pairing: Jason Todd x Reader

Prompt: Jason is a bad boy at school. Reader is a good girl. High school AU where Jason has a fascination for the reader after she smarts off the teacher.

Author note: It has a tribute to Jason's birthday, which was on the 16th of August. I only just finished it as I was busy on the day. 

As I hold my books close to my chest, my legs move as fast as they can to get to Maths. One of my favourite subjects. Unfortunately, I sit next to the bad boy of the school, Jason Todd. Upon entering the classroom, hardly any students were in the room. The teacher gestured for me to take my seat.

The bell rung, causing the rest of the class to pile in. The famous Todd took his seat next to me, with the famous smirk on his face. However, the teacher finished what he was doing on the board when he cleared his throat.

"Right class, could anyone tell me what the answer to this problem on the board?" All the class looked at the board, I put my hand up as I knew the answer.

"Yes Miss/Mr (L/n)." The teacher chose me.

"It's thirty-eight, sir." I answered confidently. He shakes his head.

"Unfortunately, that is wrong. The answer is forty-two." He spoke, as many popular blonde bimbos giggled. My eyes widen.

"No, sir, I was right." I argued as I got out of my seat and worked the whole question out on the board, smirking was I was finished.

"As I said sir, you're wrong." I gave him a fake smile before sitting back in my seat. Before we had time to argue, the bell rang. Everyone rushed out of the classroom, heading towards lunch.

Jason's pov

I watched as (Y/n), the good girl, humiliate Mr. Fart in front of the entire class. I was smirking, amused by the whole thing. Never really thought that it would see the day coming that the good girl would back chat a teacher, let a lone humiliate him.

Now, I'm interested in what she has. If she proved my theories wrong, then she could be more than what I anticipated she would be capable of.

I watched her as she ran out of the classroom, chuckling, I kept my distance but my eyes were still locked on to her. After a few minutes she arrived at an old tree at the back of the field. I wandered over, adding swag into my every movement.

"You're the kid who humiliated Mr. Fart in front of the class." She jumped at the sound of my voice.

Y/n's pov

"You're the kid who humiliated Mr. Fart in front of the class." I jumped at the sound of a husky voice. That voice sounds familiar. Glancing up, I met the eyes of Jason fucking Todd, the bad boy every girl wants. Nodding with caution, I stayed silent. He sits next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"You're lucky." What? "You get to spend time with me from now on." Oh brother... Quickly, I stood up but he did as well. Groaning, I picked my stuff up and started to walk away. However, I was forcefully pulled back and I crashed into Jason's chest.

"Through that little stunt, I have a fascination with you. I mean, you just stood up to the meanest teacher in this fucking school. Now that is to be admired." He caressed my cheek, "Oh, me and you are gonna have fun, (Y/n)." He chuckled lowly, causing me to blush.

"Isn't it your birthday, Jason?" I questioned, he looked away with silence filling the atmosphere. Building up my confidence, I kissed his cheek. His face snapped to mine with a confused look.

"Happy Birthday, Jason."

Sorry it's shit but I was rushing to finish this.