Bat fam x Suicidal Reader

Requested by: Maxlifeisgood

Prompt: The reader is 16 years old and depressed. She is also Damian's blood sister, who's older. She cuts herself when one day, she tries to kill herself.

WARNING!!!!!: Suicide/Depression

(Y/n)'s pov:

Once again, I get slammed into the lockers by a jock. A grunt escapes my lips, causing a smirk to appear on their faces.

"Aw, what's wrong? Baby gonna cry for mommy and daddy?" Jessica taunted as her boyfriend, Frank, punched me square across the face. The blood that gusted from my nose was horrific, but nothing I can't handle.

"Well, daddy ain't savin' his slut of a daughter now." Frank darkly chuckled.

The bell rung, indicating fourth period. Everyone laughed at me, calling me all sorts of things:

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"Cutter."

"Whore."

"Emo."

"Go die."

"Kill yourself."

"No one will notice that you're gone."

The words that circled in my head hurt. Crawling to my feet, I limped out of school and back to the manor.

By the time I reached the manor, school would be over. No one would notice. No one ever does.

I'm meant to be a bat....I'm weak. They'll just be glad that I'm gone.

I quickly scrambled inside the manor and rushed to my room. Luckily, everyone was out.

Dumping my bag on the soft carpet, I grabbed a pen and paper and started to write my letter.

Guys,

I'm sorry that I'm such a failure. The words got to me, they got to me. You probably won't even care if I'm gone. I'm too weak to be in this family.

I'm sorry father, I disappointed you.

Brother, enjoy the life that I wouldn't deserve.

From, (y/n) Wayne.

A tear drop stained the paper. Walking over to the bedside table, I pulled out a dagger. Sharpened for the kill.

"Save me from this place." I whisper, holding the knife where my heart would be. As I'm about to plunge the knife into my chest, the door opens.

Father is standing there. He quickly knocks the knife out my hand, before pulling me into a hug. Crying. That's all I did. I cried into his chest.

A hurricane of footsteps stopped outside my room.

"Oh my....Miss Wayne." Alf spoke in shock. The boys stayed silent.

"Sister, who did this? For you to get to this point?" Damian asked, rage overlapping his voice. Tim's eyes widen.

"Everyone....including the nerds. Everyone; apart from me, Tyler and (bff's f/n), is bullying her." Tim says.

I feel someone cling onto my waist. Looking down, I see Terry. One by one, my brothers hugged me.

"So guys, I was thinking a bake -" Tyler strolled into my room with (bff f/n) trailing behind her.

"Oh my god! (N/n), what happened?!" (Bff f/n) shrieked as she engulfed me in a hug. Before I had a chance to speak, I heard the cracking of knuckles.

"Alright! Who the fuck do I have to beat the shit out of?" Tyler questioned, the fury that spread across her face was terrifying. Jason stood next to her, followed by the rest.

She knew the answer already. She stormed out.

"JASON! DAMIAN! LET'S PAY THESE SONS OF A BITCHES AND THE SLUTTY WHORES A FUCKING VISIT!!" She yelled, scaring Tim and Dick. The other two obliged.

"And this is why she's Jay's girlfriend." Tim commented before following. Bruce only chuckled before pulling me into a hug again.

"If something like this is happening, tell me before we have an experience like this again, okay?" He asked. I nodded. He picked me up and carried me downstairs.

"Baking?" He suggested, smirking. I nodded as we went into the kitchen.

Let's say that school was cancelled....for three months.