Tim Drake x Shy Reader (Part 2)

Alfred: 60

Bruce: 44

Dick: 21

Jason: 19

Tim: 17

Damian: 11

You: 16

As you walked through the gates of Wayne Manor, your nervous started to kick in. Sweat started to appear as you came closer to the big oak door. My blue and white summer dressed calmly fitted me as I stood on the step of the manor. Taking a deep breathe, I knocked on the doors. An old man in a pitch black tuxedo opened the door and smiled.

"Good evening, miss. I'm assuming you're (y/n) (l/n). Master Timothy has spoken highly of you." He spoke posh in his strong British accent, "I'm Alfred Pennyworth, the butler."

You smiled at him as you shook his hand. Walking inside, you saw the hallways lit with red and gold like colours. You feel strong arms wrap around your waist.

"Hey (n/n)!" Tim spoke happily before he grabs your hand and dragging you upstairs to his room. They pass multiple doors. All of a sudden, Tim stops, causing you to crash into his back.

"Well well well, looks like the replacement has himself a girlfriend." A guy, aged 19 teased. I just hid behind time due to lqck of interactions with people.

"Jason, this is (y/n) and she is not my girlfriend!" Tim yelled at Jason. You assumed that this is his brother. Your heart sank a bit when he said girlfriend but you shook off the feeling.

When both of you arrived at Tim's room, he locked the door so no one could disturb them.

"(Y/n), I have to tell you this before anyone interupts. Since the day I met you, you've always been an -" The door flung open to find a younger boy with another older boy.

"Drake, stop boring her with your lectures." The younger boy said.

"Dami. Leave the love birds alone." The older boy cooed.

"Dick, Damian. Leave us alone! I locked the door for a reason!" Tim snapoed back. You never saw this side of Tim before.

"Geez. Alright. Alfred said that dinner is ready." The older boy, assuming his name is Dick?, said.

Both boys left, leaving me and Tim. A huff escaped his lips as he got up and held my hand. They walked downstairs to the massive dining room ful of wood and paintings. You and Tim sat together, opposide Jason and Dick. Damian sat facing Mr. Wayne.

"Miss (y/n), it's a pleasure to have you here. Tim has been telling us a lot about you over the many years." Mr. Wayne stated.

You nodded in response. Tim just held your hand in reensurance.

Later as the day fell to night, Time led you to your door.

"I was going to say, (y/n) (l/n), will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes..." she whispered as he slammed his lips onto hers. She kissed back instantly.

Could the night get any better?