Little Sister Grayson

Requested by: Kitsune0120

Pairing: Dick Grayson x Little Sis! Reader

Prompt: The reader is Grayson's little sister.

"(Y/n)! Come back here!" My older brother, Richie is chasing me around the manor. He's old at the age of ten whilst I'm two years old. After our parent's went away, we moved into Mr. Wayne's manor. It's taller than me and bigger.

My giggles echoed through the house as I waddle up the stairs. He smirked and followed me up. Once I made it to the top, I waddled off to his room because he thinks I go to my room. I'm not stupid.

Quietly, I entered his room, waddling over to his bed. Using all my energy, I climbed on to his big bed. Sliding under the covers, my mind got the best of me and I fell asleep.

Dick's pov

"(Y/N)" I yell as I trudge into her room. My fears start to kick in. She should be in here. Quickly, I run through the house, searching top to bottom searching for her. Luckily, I saw Bruce.

"Bruce, have you seen (Y/N)? I was chasing her and she went upstairs. However, she isn't in her room or anywhere." My voice was laced in worry. However, Bruce started to chuckle, earning him a confused expression.

"Have you checked your room? I mean she would go somewhere that you would go on a daily basis." Bruce questioned, giving his reason behind it. I groaned and shook my head. After thanking Bruce, I sprinted up the stairs and straight to my room.

Silently, I opened the door before tip toeing into the room. Scanning the room, I came across a lump in my bed. Strolling over, I see my baby sis asleep hugging my pillow. Chuckling quietly, I snapped a quick picture which I can use as a blackmail for the future, before climbing into bed as well. I hugged her tight as I slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber.