Baby Graysons

Requested By: SuKawaii317

Pairing: Dick Grayson x Reader

Prompt: The reader is pregnant.

A few days. That's all I have left until baby Grayson is born... well, baby Graysons. Yes, I am having twins.

Currently, Dick is observing me twenty-four seven as he thinks that the babies will come earlier than expected. We had a bet over when the babies will be born: I said they would come on the due date, Dick says they'll be born early, and Wally thinks that the babies will be born late.

Yes, we included Wally because he is technically one of the uncles to our kids. Even though the twins will have three uncles from Dick's side of the family, I class Wally and Kaldur as my older brothers so they're uncles.

"So I was thinking maybe for Halloween we could go as Jack and Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas." Dick was rambling on about our Halloween costumes. Smiling, I nodded as I placed my hand over my swollen belly. He smiled and bent down, his soft lips connecting with the skin. The babies kicked my belly in excitement. Laughing, I brought Dick's head up to become level with me and I kissed him. He smiled and kissed back.

Pain erupted the kiss as I started to groan. A liquid ran down my leg. Gulping, I looked up to a distressed Grayson.

"My water broke..." I trailed off as I groaned louder. Holding my stomach, Dick picked me up and carried me to the car. Quickly, he drove to the hospital where they took me into the labour room.

---Time skip because I don't want the younger viewers to have nightmares.---

I held both of my sons in my tired arms. One looked exactly like Dick: his cute button nose, his small strands of raven hair and his facial structure. A baby version of Dick. However, the other looked more like me: the very few strands of hair he has are (Hair colour), he has a cute button nose and large ears like me.

"Bruce Wallace Grayson." I looked at the younger version of Dick.

"John Thomas Grayson." Dick responded as he smiled at the mini male version of me.