It Was 2005, Whoops.

Ship: Petekey

Fluffy smut. I think. Maybe.

Pete smiled coyly at Mikey, who was walking behind Pete. "We're going to have so much fun tonight." He led Mikey to an empty field with various wildflowers, which was surprisingly secluded considering how close it was to the venue.

"That goes without saying, Pete. Every night is fun when we're together." Mikey was sure his favourite moments were the ones he and Pete spent together and his least favourite were the ones where Pete left him too early in the morning so it was still secret.

Pete stopped, turned, and spontaneously kissed Mikey, sending a sweet shiver down down the latter's spine. "Yeah." It was a beautifully wistful, as if Pete was certain this moment would end too early. Then again, the moment always did end too early. He grabbed Mikey's hand and finished walking to a nicely set out blanket.

Mikey grinned, sitting ironically delicately on the blanket. Pete sat beside him and Mikey leaned, pressing a kiss onto Pete's jaw. "How long did it take you to set this up?"

Pete shushed him, pretending to savour the moment and the silence, but really he just didn't want to admit that it took him an hour to plan it out and another twenty minutes to set it up and put the plan into motion. Mikey went with it, rolling his eyes affectionately in Pete's direction. He looked up at the orange and pink sky above them. He relished in the touch of Pete's hand in his and how close they were, both physically and emotionally.

"I heard there's a rad waterpark like in New Mexico. And we're going near there pretty soon."

"You want to go? Did you really enjoy the other ones?"

"I really did." He would be lying if he said he enjoyed it solely because the waterpark was fun, but figured he'd leave that part out. Pete had big enough head as it was, without Mikey's help.

Pete smiled to himself, happy to have introduced Mikey to something that was fun to the both of them. He seemed to have a knack for that.

Mikey moved, putting his arms back and leaning, looking at the sky and the sunset and the beauty of it all. Pete busied his hands by making a flower crown from the flowers that were close enough for him to reach without actually moving.

Pete glanced over at Mikey as he finished tying the last flowers together and trying to place it on Mikey's head before watching it fall to the ground in  a look that definitely told the flower crown he was disappointed. Mikey sat up, laughing a bit.

Mikey placed the flower crown back on his head. "Am I pretty yet?" He playfully batted his eyes at Pete.

"You're prettier than me." Pete pouted. Mikey shook his head and kissed Pete. "It's getting dark. I think the fireworks are about to start, Mikes."

Mikey's cheeks tinted pink and he lay back. The sky was getting close to that  purple-blue colour, Pete was right about that for once.

Pete lay beside Mikey, getting as close as possible without actually lying on Mikey. Well, lying completely on Mikey. His head rested on Mikey's shoulder and his arm draped across Mikey's chest as he snuggled ever closer. Mikey's arm found itself wrapped around Pete tightly.

The fireworks started soon after. Mikey watched them, thinking there couldn't be a more beautiful sight and Pete looked at Mikey, thinking the same thing.

Pete kissed Mikey's neck before turning to the display above them. He knew he would never forget this moment; the fireworks, the feel of Mikey so close, the smell of the flowers that surrounded them.

As the firework finale ended, Mikey and Pete looked at each other almost simultaneously. Their eyes locked and exchanged a conversation they didn't need words for. There were no walls between them, unlike with most other people, even ones they talked to and saw on a regular basis.

Mikey sat up and Pete made his way into Mikey's lap. He pressed his forehead to Mikey's, letting their noses touch.

"I love you."

"... I love you, too."

Mikey kissed Pete, which slowly progressed into making out. Pete gently caressed Mikey's cheek and slowly brought the other down Mikey's side and he rested it on his hip. Mikey wrapped his arms around Pete. Their touch was chaste, contrasting with the passionate kiss.

Pete slid his hands under Mikey's hoodie and shirt, feeling the heat radiating from his chest. Pete swiftly pulled the shirt and hoodie off of Mikey, until it got caught and Pete had to sheepishly tugging it the rest of the way off.

Mikey giggled a bit. Pete rolled his eyes. "You try getting a hoodie and a shirt over your big head." Mikey pouted playfully before stripping Pete of his hoodie and his shirt.

They continued the process, removing the rest of their clothes. Pete moved back over to Mikey, kissing him. He squeezed Mikey's thigh gently and Mikey spread his legs.

Pete slid closer and Mikey moved onto him. Pete put a hand on his waist, lining his dick up and sliding it into Mikey.

Mikey winced a little, fisting the blanket in one hand and wrapping his other arm around Pete and slightly digging his nails into Pete's side.

Pete kissed his cheek and neck. He revelled in how smooth Mikey's skin was on his lips and how close they were and how the night air the was warm, but not unbearably so. It was perfect and so were the small noises Mikey made as Pete fucked him.

"Ah~!" Pete quietly moaned as Mikey left a scratch down his back.

Mikey let out a whimper. "P-Pete." His grip on Pete tightened and he bit his lip. Pete buried his face in the divot of Mikey's neck. He came, biting Mikey's collarbone.

Mikey came soon after and Pete hugged him tight. "We're a mess." He nosed Mikey's neck and lay back, Mikey doing the same.

"The stars are beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

"Shut up, Pete." Mikey smiled, wondering if there were as many stars as he loved Pete.

Happy Petekey Day. I mean... 4th of July. I was first writing this to a Petekey playlist and all I heard a total of 2 Fall Out Boy songs. It was gr9.

This was actually pretty nice to write and I think it's some good, quality smut. I haven't written that in a while, eh?

See you hopefully-not-next-July.