Ryan Comes to Terms with His Least Favourite Queen Song

"You want to ride to practice with me, Ryro?"

"No." Ryan said, almost too quickly. "Um, no... I've got to get my guitar."

"I've got one. Two, actually. Are you sure?"

"Yeah... I'll be there as soon as I get it. You want anything?"

"No, that's okay. Just hurry."

Brendon walked Ryan out to his car before getting in his own and driving off to practice.

Ryan drove to his small apartment and jumped out of the car. He ran up the steps to his apartment. "Fuck, where's the key?" He searched his pockets and finally ran back down to his car, where the keys sat on the seat.

He got his guitar, and the drugs he kept stashed in his bedside table, and went back down to his car.

Thoughts such as "Why can't Brendon take a hint," "He's lucky he's a good slut," and "He better not ask to me to share this weed with him" crossed Ryan's mind as he pushed the speed limit to the glorified garage they called a practice space.

They practised all the songs on the tour set list they were given, which was the album with a few songs taken off and that other one from the demo.

Brendon turned to look at the group. "Alright guys, lets do Camisado." Brendon peeled off his shirt, that was sticking to him with sweat. Ryan could never figure out how he sweats that much.

"Fuck, Brendon put your clothes back on, no one wants to see that." Brent said, not the least bit sarcastic.

"Except for Ryan." Spencer laughed.

"Fuck you. I'm not gay."

"But you'd definitely suck Brendon's dick, wouldn't you?"

"No. Fuck off."

Ryan refused to make eye contact with anybody and focused on playing his guitar, and not looking at Brendon especially. The song finally ended after hours, or at least that's what Ryan thought.

He stretched, putting the guitar carefully back in his car.

"Are we going back to your place, or are you coming to mine?"

"We can stay at mine... if you really want to."

"Of course, kitten, I love your place. All of them." Ryan blushed before getting in the car and slamming the door. He drove fast to make sure none of the guys could see his red face, because he was not gay. And he would definitely fuck Brendon.

***

"What records do you have, Ryro?"

"I've got The Beatles, Nirvana, Green Day, Blink-182, our album, Queen, there are more if you look for them, but those are pretty much the last ones I had out."

Brendon walked over to the table and picked up a record. He took it out of the cover and put it on the record player. He grinned as he turned around.

"What is it?"

"You'll see." He walked up to Ryan as the music started and pushed him into a chair. "Get down, make love" He sang with it.

"I should have known."

"Shhh. Get down, make love!" Brendon grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it just above his stomach. "Get down, make love!" He pulled it the rest of the way off. "Get down, make love."

He walked up close to Ryan, "You take my body," Brendon ran a hand up his chest. "I give you heat" he whispered in Ryan's ear. "You say you're hungry, I give you meat." He grabbed his crotch. "I suck your mind, you blow my head." He unbuttoned his jeans.

"I don't really like this song as-"

"MAKE LOVE!" Brendon interrupted him. He looked at Ryan, biting his lip, and winked. "Inside your bed- everybody get down, make love." He pulled his pants down. "Get down, make love." He stepped out of the jeans.

"Get down, make love." Brendon walked over and sat in Ryan's lap, facing him. "Get down, make love."

"Every time I get hot, you wanna cool down." He stood up and brought Ryan with him by the collar of his shirt. "Every time I get high, you say you wanna come down." He pulled Ryan's shirt off of him. Ryan blushed.

"Brendon, that's enough." Ryan interjected

"You say it's enough, in fact it's too much." He pushed Ryan back in the chair.

"Because it is."

"Every time I get a- get down, get down, MAKE LOVE!" He kissed Ryan's neck, then jawline, then lips. He put a hand on the back of Ryan's neck and ran it through his hair.

"I can squeeze, you can shake me." Brendon tugged Ryan's hair and whispered in his ear. "I can feel, when you break me."

"Come on so heavy," He was grinding on Ryan, his hands rubbing Ryan's chest. "When you take me." He winked.

"You make love, you make love, you make love, you make love!" He pulled Ryan from the chair and laid him on the floor. "You can make everybody get down, make love."

"Get down, make love." He straddled Ryan's hips. "Every time I get high, you wanna come down." He moved back a little and unbuttoned Ryan's jeans. "Every time I get hot, you say you wanna cool down."

"You say it's enough, in fact it's too much." He grabbed the top of Ryan's jeans. "Every time I wanna get down, get down, get down!" He tugged Ryan's jeans off with each get down.

As the music changed, Ryan got out from under Brendon and pinned him under. He kissed his chest and neck. Ryan moved close to Brendon's ear. "Get down, make love."

"I thought you didn't like this song."

"Get down, make love. Get down, make love. Get down, make love." Ryan smiled at Brendon, holding him down with only slight force.

"Every time I get high, you wanna come down." Brendon started again. "Every time I get hot, you say you wanna cool down."

"Every time I wanna get down, get down, get down, make love!" They finished together, Ryan still on top of Brendon pinning him down and Ryan sucked marks on the exposed skin.

Welp, I'm a failure. Really bad at updating.

This is one of the beginning really cringey writing things I did back in May or June last year. Also, you should listen to the song if you didn't.

Tell me how you feel about it. Or life in general. Whatever flutes your boots.