Frerard: First Date

Ship: Frerard

January 8, 2017

genderfluid!Gee

"H-Hello?... Yeah. Hi. Hello." Gerard's ear was molested by a timid, stuttering voice.

"Who is this?"

"Oh, y-yeah... It's um... Frank! Hi, yeah. Sorry. Frank. From school... Iero."

"Okay. Hi."

"Uh. R-Rollercoaster... favourite ride?"

"Huh?"

"Well, there's a um fair... thing, you know... and I know you said you uh... like rollercoasters... and I was wondering if uh... you um... mightwanttopossiblygowithme?" The last words came out as one long word and Gerard laughed but at the same time, their cheeks heated up.

"Sure. When?"

"Saturday? Um... tomorrow Saturday I mean?\... I can pick you up or we can... meet there... or..."

"Okay. Yeah. What time are you picking me up?"

"Four?"

"Great! Sure. Of course."

The next day, a little while before Frank was supposed to arrive, Gee knocked on Mikey's door softly, three times, like always.

"Yeah?" He said and Gee opened the door.

"I need your advice, Moikes."

Mikey looked up from the comic book as Gee plopped down onto his bed. "Yeah?"

"If you were a boy. I mean you are, fuck, that's not what I meant... If you were a boy that wasn't my brother. Yeah. That. Anyway. Would you think I'm pretty?"

"Uh... Yes? I guess. Yeah? Why?"

"Because I'm going somewhere and I don't know. Just. Do I look pretty?"

"You're going somewhere?"

"Yeah. I'm going to the fair with... someone."

"With someone? Like a date?"

"... Yeah."

"Oh. That's cool. Have fun."

"Okay. Thanks for your help, Moikes."

Gee walked out of Mikey's room, checking the time on her phone, before swearing and running the rest of the way to her room. She shoved combat boots on her feet before grabbing her messenger bag and walking down stairs, just as there was a knock on the door.

Gee took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hi, Frank!"

He smiled shakily. "Hey, Gee. You look nice."

"Really?" Gee blushed and pushed a stray hair behind her ear.

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

They walked to Frank's car and Frank opened the door for Gee. She mumbled her thanks before getting into the car.

They got to the fair and got out of the car, Gee practically falling out, and walked into the fairgrounds. "So, what are we doing first, Frankie?" A flash of confusion went across Frank's face at the new name he was just given. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I mean... I just though-"

"It's fine. I like it."

Gee let out a small sigh of relief. "Oh. Okay."

"Yep. And you choose, considering I asked you here and all."

"Okay... um... let's go... here!" Gee pointed to a ride, grabbing Frank's hand and dragging him to it.

Frank looked down at his hand. He blushed and his eyes widened, but he didn't say anything, kind of hoping Gee wouldn't let go.

They went on a few rides before Frank mumbled something about being hungry.

"We should get fair food!" Gee said.

"What food?"

"Fair food. Ya' know, Candy Apples; Funnel Cakes; Cotton Candy..."

"Oh! Yeah. Sounds cool. Let's do it."

They went to a food kiosk, standing in the moderately long line. Another couple passed by them, having a loud conversation.

"This apple is my sexuality." One said, holding a candy apple. He had brown hair and donned a light lavender hoodie.

"But what about me?..."

"Too late. This apple has replaced you."

The other of the two, who had brown hair a shade or two lighter, gasped while keeping his arm around the first. "Wow. Rude. And to think I liked you."

Gee laughed at their conversation and turned to Frank. "Is your sexuality apples?"

Frank shook his head. "Hm..." He thought on it. "No, not that I know of."

"Good, I was worried about that for a second there."

Frank laughed and they talked about random stuff until they got to the front of the line. They ordered food, Gee getting cotton candy and Frank getting fried Oreos.

"I name thee Frankie Oreo from now on."

"I approve of your naming skills."

"Yay! Look!" Gee had turned her head quickly, noticing something behind Frank. "Ferris Wheel! Those are my favourite!

Gee grabbed Frank's hand again, dragging him once more. They stood in line and Frank looked up to the top of the Ferris Wheel. He got dizzy and immediately looked down. "Okay. That's cool." He mumbled quietly.

The Ferris Wheel went around once before Gee and Frank got on. After they had made it on, it went halfway around before all Frank could focus on was how much the seat was swinging and he closed his eyes. He relaxed a little when he felt the Ferris Wheel stop.

"Look at the sunset! It's so pretty!" Frank opened his eyes slowly, only to realise they were at the top. His eyes widened and he grabbed for Gee's hand. Gee turned to look at him. "Oh shit. What's wrong?"

"Heights."

"Shit. Fuck. I'm sorry. I didn't know you don't like heights. You should have said something. We didn't have to get on this."

Frank looked down into his lap and then looked back up at Gee as he saw the ground. "You seemed really excited about it..."

The Ferris Wheel started back and Frank's grip on Gee's hand tightened. "No, it's okay. Look at me. You'll be fine." Frank looked hesitantly at Gee, taking a few deep breaths. Gee continued to say comforting things, using a soft voice.

The Ferris Wheel stopped suddenly, making the seat swing even more. Frank flinched, starting to panic. Gee mentally panicked, looking around for an answer. She came up with an idea, acting immediately and kissing Frank.

Frank made a confused noise before calming down and kissing back. After the Ferris Wheel started back, they pulled away.

"Sorry. I just thought... I mean... Sorry."

"No. It's fine. That was... um... yeah." Frank nodded.

Gee nodded back and the Ferris Wheel came to a stop at the bottom.

They got off the ride, agreeing that then would be a pretty good time to leave, because it was getting late after everything.

Frank drove Gee home. "We should do this again sometime." She said before almost getting out of the car, but rethinking it and kissing Frank once more. Afterwards, she actually got out and went into her house.

A/N           Helloooo! S!nner's here with more fanfiction.

I know, I know cliché and all. But sometimes cliché is good. And also, Blink-182. But, going past the whole cliché, how's my writing?

Also, Frank is me in this. Not even kidding. He's great. Right?